Author Topic: Called Ma'am...  (Read 3341 times)

Offline taxmapper

This has been brought up before, but I am wondering how many of ya'll have been called "ma'am" based on looks and protrusion? 

In the past four months, I have been called "ma'am" on multiple occasions. 

My bust has now gone over 4 inches past my band size and I am protruding out more and quite obviously. 
I have let my hair grow out and because I am naturally curly, the hair looks like a bad perm. 

Last night the other half and I went to a Texas Roadhouse for a long overdue steak. I wore a polo shirt that has about 10% spandex in it and no bra. I was poking out quite hard, and the breast shape was unmistakable. 

While there a number of folks had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't her "significant other".  Even the waiter called me "ma'am" twice and turned bright red when he realized I was on the male side of life. 

So those who have had this happen, what was it like?   

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Happened to me once - was wearing a tank top on a hot day.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 05:51:48 PM by Moobzie »

Offline blad

When I was around 13y old and was developing breasts, many adults had mistaken me for a girl. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline taxmapper

Scary thought... 

When i looked in the mirror this am, I realized I do look more feminine. 

not blatantly female but face looks a bit softer and chest is slightly more protruding. 

Had a twenty something kid this am checking me and my x3 out.  

I was...............  uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Sorry, folks - couldn't reduce pic size in my previous post.....lol

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Scary thought...

When i looked in the mirror this am, I realized I do look more feminine.

not blatantly female but face looks a bit softer and chest is slightly more protruding.

Had a twenty something kid this am checking me and my x3 out. 

I was...............  uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Had the same thing happen except in reverse to my first wife. several times she was called sir. she wore a boyish hair cut no make up and no jewelry and didnt wear feminine cloths. very hard to tell from her back especially if she was wearing a jacket or a flannel shirt

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
During my teen years I got called “ma’am” a couple of times. Always at odd places. Never knew how to respond as I knew I had breasts but didn’t think they were that noticeable.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 08:16:24 PM by Traveler »

Offline SideSet

I would patronize a different hardware store

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
If it bothers you to be call MA'AM, perhaps looser clothes would help.  A polo shirt is usually quite cling-y and would accentuate any breast tissue.  Longer hair doesn't help either.

Offline Willimuth

I've been called ma'am at the grocery store. I wear a under wire bra and yes it protrudes, because I do t like the feeling sagging breasts. I just have bought closes that people think I could be a female. I'm kind of in the middle.so I think people just go with female. I've worn bras for years so I don't think about it much when I go out. I just like protruding. 

Offline SideSet

Androgynous dress and appearance with a noticeable bust, so not surprising they call you ma’am 

Offline Nyaacoleptic

• Posting Member
I have been mistaken for a girl and hit on by a few guys, but this was based on my slightly androgynous looks and not my chest. Also a store worker thought I was a girl and I was with my mum and aunt haha

aboywithgirls

My first bra fitting when  I was 16, the SA at JCPENNEY thought that I was a girl. I think that is why she had me try on underwire bras and ask me if I needed panties too. I just went with it.

Offline Busty

Although not being mistaken for a female, while bra shopping, I have been asked if I was also interested in looking at panties.  I think the sales associate just assumed since I wore a bra like a woman that of course I would wear panties like one. 

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
Called ma'am many times and then they correct themselves. I just ignore it and move on. No need to bring more attention to the nips. I catch a lot of females looking at my chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024