Author Topic: Traditional Chinese Medicines  (Read 4378 times)

Offline CBLAK

Has anyone tried TCMs.There are websites claiming to have remedies for Gyno.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is not at all unusual for us to hear from people who have spent a small fortune on various alternative medicines and/or herbal products.

Their first postings are optimistic but they gradually realize that none of the remedies really work.

If there was really an effective product to get rid of Gynecomastia, I would be selling it. and I'd try to advertise here.

The site allows some discussion of these products, but they will not allow the advertising of products without proven value. The reason that there are no products advertised here to get rid of Gyne is simply because none yet have proven to be effective.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
like Paa_Paw says, these "miracle cures" ( for anything) will only lighten your wallet!
Once you have established gynecomastia ( not fat) only a sharp knife can remove it!
 Just the same as any other part of your body that has grown & you dont like it!
No pill or potion exists. ::)

DeeDubStyle619

I looked in to it a bit, and I believe its only useful for pseudo gyne. If that

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The term "Pseudo-Gynecomastia" really has no valid reason for continued use. It implies that the breast enlargement is due to fat alone with no glandular tissue present. Such a condition would be quite rare, as the usual situation involves both glandular and fatty tissue to some extent.

Besides, the impact upon the man is the same and the treatment is also the same.

Analysis of the percentage of fat vs gland is notoriously inaccurate in most cases.

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
If there are some traditional chinese meds that reduce breast fat (even if not tissue) thats great, i wouldnt' mind having smaller titts.

If someone has had some experience with these, can you please recommend?

Offline Mibu

• Posting Member
I have practiced Qigong for both martial and medicinal purposes before. And I can without a doubt say that chi or the bodies energy is real. *But I don't think TCM is reliable for most medical purposes. I was taught a lot of medicinal style Qigong exercises for example that don't really work to help whatever they're supposed to help. Or if they work you would have to do them way too much for them to be worth it, and it still doesn't feel reliable. For you to actually get full benefits from something like TCM or Qigong which is manipulation of the bodies energy you'd have to be doing it as much as a master does it. Or you'd have to be treated by a master acupuncturist and energy worker. The herbs they prescribe would also help. They have recipes you can cook for example using a lot of herbs that can lower your blood pressure and enhance your metabolism. But all in all it's more worth your money to stick with Western medicine, and to continue working out physically.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024