Author Topic: tough weekend  (Read 3251 times)

Offline confused_satisfaction

• Bronze Member
so last night i went with a friend to some christmas party.. nothing special but for some reason my friend grabbed my chest.. and he was like "woah you got some boobs!" and said how he was almost turned on by it and tried to grab me again..

tonight my friend wanted me to go over to her place and have some drinks with some people and go in her hot tub...

so this has been a stressful couple of days.. oh well i guess

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
So you going with her or what?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yeah dude... spill the beans... Inquiring minds want to know...   ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
if u act like ur gyne doesnt phase u when u chill wit her in the hot tub she is gonna be sooooooooo turned on

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Perhaps I'm missing something.

You have a male friend who turns out to be quite rude and somewhat of a pervert.

You have a female friend who really likes you. If she even noticed your Gynecomastia, she could care less.

If only all of lifes problems could be so easy, I'd cross the dude's name off my "friend" list and happily spend the evening in the hot tub with the chick.

Grandpa Dan

Offline confused_satisfaction

• Bronze Member
Perhaps I'm missing something.

You have a male friend who turns out to be quite rude and somewhat of a pervert.

You have a female friend who really likes you. If she even noticed your Gynecomastia, she could care less.

If only all of lifes problems could be so easy, I'd cross the dude's name off my "friend" list and happily spend the evening in the hot tub with the chick.

nicely put.. I always tend to over think situations and im always thinking the worst things.. but when i am looking at someone else's situation, i typically have a better idea of whats happening (if that made sense)

another thing, this girl is the only person who knows about my g, besides my parents (my siblings dont even know).. she doesnt seem to have a problem with it.. but about the weekend, its not so much that i am worried what she would say, but the other people there that i dont know or only barely know.

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
ird still go n get in the hot tub or you will always wonder what could of happened  ;) go and enjoy yourself!

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
YES  GO DO IT !! and tell us how it goes !!!    having "man boobs" may end up being a  big plus for ya ! 

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
confidence is key.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024