Author Topic: Surgeron in Quebec city?  (Read 3059 times)

Offline Guigz21

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I found a lot of threads about surgerons in Montreal/Toronto but none about Quebec city. There is no way I am going to Toronto for that, it is just way too far and complicated. Montreal could be an option, but I know there are some great surgerons around here (are they performing that kind of surgery???) and I was wondering if anyone knew one or had surgery done in Quebec city.

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I found a lot of threads about surgerons in Montreal/Toronto but none about Quebec city. There is no way I am going to Toronto for that, it is just way too far and complicated. Montreal could be an option, but I know there are some great surgerons around here (are they performing that kind of surgery???) and I was wondering if anyone knew one or had surgery done in Quebec city.

Hi, I'm from Quebec City and I went in Toronto for my surgery. I think there's a doctor call Isabelle Gagnon who does this procedure in Quebec.

Someone did a thread with all doctors in the province who are saying they do Gynecomastia surgery. Here's the link:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=9426.0

Here are the 2 doctors closest to you:

Haddad, Dr Jaques Philip
Trois-Rivieres, QC
819-376-1562       

Gagnon, Dr. Isabelle
Québec, QC
418-682-2182 

If you contact any of them or another one on the list, please keep us inform of them (technics, cost, etc.).

Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024