Author Topic: Need Surgery Before the end of August  (Read 4688 times)

Offline D-Train

• Posting Member
I'm going on exchange to Japan at the end of August and wanted to get my man boob removed before I went. I just called Dr Fieldings office and I can't even get a consulation before then. Does any one know of another surgeon equally qualified for the job that would be able to operate in the next 3 or so months?

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
It's tough because it's the summer...try searching for Dr. Frank Lista.  Fielding and Lista are supposed to be the number 1 and 2 guys in Toronto, if not Canada.

Search this site even, there is enough people that have used Lista on this site

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
I've heard that Lista is excellent,the only thing is that if you want any ohip coverage you need to see Fielding...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline FB

• Silver Member
Yes, Lista or  Dr. Jerome Edelstein would be the next best to Fielding.
56 Aberfoyle Crescent, Suite 650, Toronto,
 Ontario, Canada, M8X 2X1
 Tel: (416) 236-2581 Fax: (416) 236-2695
 Email: ronald.levine@utoronto.ca

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
Hey i called dr fieldings office and i got a consultation early july

Offline D-Train

• Posting Member
Well just called fielding's office again after reading that you got a consulatation in early july so i figured I'd call again. Got an appointment for June 13th, Secretary must've just been having a bad day when I called.

Offline Bigt

• Posting Member
Ya rite, im going to check if there is anything earlier then july, because the sooner the more summer i get to enjoy. Is it always the same secretary. and one question what is the exact name of the building.

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member
Ya rite, im going to check if there is anything earlier then july, because the sooner the more summer i get to enjoy. Is it always the same secretary. and one question what is the exact name of the building.

I'd be cautious, your recovery time may well take another big chunk of summer.  

My surgery is June 1, i don't think I'll be going shirtless at least until mid-august... (I think I have a larger case though).  

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Is it always the same secretary.

Yes...  Leslie is her name.

what is the exact name of the building.

Bloor/Jane Medical Arts Building

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
I went to listas office and they told me they could do it in 5 days... so im doing it tommrow.  and thats the end of the story

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I went to listas office and they told me they could do it in 5 days... so im doing it tommrow.  and thats the end of the story

I read on Lista's Website that you can opt to have your surgery done at Trillium Hospital in Mississauga instead of his clinic. If that's the case, then you can get the majority of the cost covered by OHIP!

John....

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
that sux.... well... I guess people that havent done anything can still benefit.. id like to hear what lista will do for patients requesting to do the op in trillum.

Offline rancho

• Posting Member
Is Fielding that booked up!
I called for a consulation 2 weeks ago and got one this week. I kind of assumed I could get op in Late July.
Anyone know anything???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024