Author Topic: im not sure which surgeon to choose  (Read 2722 times)

Offline 1966

• Posting Member
people say you should look into it before choosing a surgeon but i don't no whear to look. i have narrowed it down to getting it done at hurlingham clinic (fulham, west London) or by Allen rezai from 40 Harley street (central London) i no central and west makes no difference it was just my way of telling you them and me are in London.

has anyone had the gyne operation from either of these places? a fast reply would be helpful as i am joining the army soon and need to be cut open and healed before i join.

DrBermant

people say you should look into it before choosing a surgeon but i don't no whear to look. i have narrowed it down to getting it done at hurlingham clinic (fulham, west London) or by Allen rezai from 40 Harley street (central London) i no central and west makes no difference it was just my way of telling you them and me are in London.

has anyone had the gyne operation from either of these places? a fast reply would be helpful as i am joining the army soon and need to be cut open and healed before i join.

Check out How To Pick Your Gynecomastia Surgeon:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

For the UK, there are equivalent certification sites to check credentials.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024