Author Topic: Reviews/Recs for So Cal PS's???  (Read 3308 times)

Offline 90405

• Posting Member
I have been reading a lot about the different PS's on this forum. I was wondering if anyone has anything to say about So Cal PS's.

I have met with Dr. Teitelbaum and Dr. Grover, and I am meeting with Dr. Kapoor next week?

Both Dr. Teitelbaum and Dr. Grover are certified, were friendly, put me to ease, confident that they could do the procedure, preform the procedure at least once a week, and had plenty of photos. Dr. Teitelbaum has about 30 on his website and Dr. Grover has 19 on his website and showed me more in his office.

I think I am going to check out maybe a couple more doctors so any comments on the doctors I mentioned or any additional ones would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Offline 90405

• Posting Member
I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for PS's in the Los Angeles, Orange County area???

In particular does anybody have anything to say about Dr. Teitelbaum, Dr. Grover, and Dr. Kapoor???

I have already seen both Dr Teitelbaum and Dr. Grover both of whom are certified, knowledable, nice, put me at ease, answered all of my questions, perform this surgery at least once a week, and had many photo's/letters to show me. Dr. Grover has 19 pictures on his website and showed me more in his office. He also had a book of thank you letters from patients and he told me that he uses his anesthesiologist's on himself and his own family. Dr. Teitlebaum has 30 pictures on his website and uses board certified anesthesiologist's as well.

I have read good things about Dr. Kapoor on this website though when I go to www.surgery.org to check out his information/credentials he is not listed on the site which makes me wonder a bit??? I am seeing him next week.

I want to see a couple more PS's if anyone has any other good suggestions.

Thanks,

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
If you look around there is an extensive post that gives recs on many socal surgeons, I've come across it before, it might be in the "find a surgeon" forum.  You should check out Cruise in Newport Beach also, I've heard his name thrown around.

Offline 90405

• Posting Member
I believe a member named steve placed a long list of PS's in LA, but that was back in 2007 and it seems like a lot of the information is a little old. I just made an appointment to see Dr. Cruise as well.

Thanks,

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024