Author Topic: Kliniek Beaucare (Belgium) - Avoid  (Read 3934 times)

Offline Cornholio

Hello,

I'd like to warn against the use of Kliniek beaucare for gynecomastia surgery. The first surgery I went for was incomplete and I still had gynecomastia afterwards. After explaining my concerns to Dr Luc Vrambout in London, I was sent for a follow up surgery in Belgium.

Upon arrival to the surgery, Dr Dirk Van Zele was reluctant to do a follow up on the basis that he felt it could not get better than what it was, despite clearly still having some gynecomastia. After insulting me and talking to me like a child, I managed to convince him to at least fix the left side which was clearly worse than the right. Even then, he was reluctant to do so and acted as if I had personally insulted him by suggesting that it had to be done. He then went down the scaremongering route of telling me how it'll only be worse and I'll get the donut problem but I pushed on until he agreed to do it. I did not feel re-assured or confident at all about it and I actually wanted to leave but I felt that would be exactly what he wanted.

After the follow up on the left, Dr Van Zele came over and apologised for making a mistake and agreed there was still tissue left over before storming off again. 

Overall, the experience I had was pretty terrible and I would not suggest going there at all. I think I would have been better saving a bit longer and sticking to a UK based surgeon.

This is only my experience and I can't speak for others, as I am sure people have had good experiences there before, however I would personally never recommend them to anyone for anything.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them as best I can. Thanks.

Offline graaf

Hey,

I recently went to Clinic Beaucare for gynaecomasty surgery. I'm very pleased with the result and with the service the clinic offers. I would recommend dr Van Zele highly; he has done a wonderful job. Can' wait to go to the beach ;)
Little side note: he told me that you can't completely remove the gynaecomasty, because then it wouldn't be symmetric (I don't have gynaecomasty on the other side). So yes, there is a little bit of gynaecomasty left but you can't see it, even up close. Don't be dissatisfied and try to think positive about it. Mine are very symmetric and I haven't had 1 person who told me something about it after the surgery.

Hope this cleared up your thoughts about Beaucare...

(Sorry for the bad English, I'm from Belgium)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024