Author Topic: Accepting my shape  (Read 5370 times)

Dudewithboobs

Lmao I guess at that point it is shaking what ya mama gave ya lol

aboywithgirls

I think that it was about 10 years ago. I was still presenting as male. I was bra shopping at Zoe and Company, a local boutique. I was in the middle of a fitting. They had different tops hanging in the fitting room and one was a thin form fitting ladies v neck t-shirt. I figured why not. So I tried it on an the fitter came in and saw meme wearing it. She said " if I had your boobs, I would wear that everyday ". I think that something clicked that day because I did like how I looked.

Sophie ❤️ 

Orb

I think that it was about 10 years ago. I was still presenting as male. I was bra shopping at Zoe and Company, a local boutique. I was in the middle of a fitting. They had different tops hanging in the fitting room and one was a thin form fitting ladies v neck t-shirt. I figured why not. So I tried it on an the fitter came in and saw meme wearing it. She said " if I had your boobs, I would wear that everyday ". I think that something clicked that day because I did like how I looked.

Sophie ❤️
See... I think that's great.  Everyone here has to agree we are all unique and individual in our own ways.  How our bodies are shaped down to how we look, and feel inwardly.  Some times an article of clothing just "fits".

As I dressed this morning, I put on a pair of shorts like Sophie mentioned in a past post.  Mid length "slip" shorts.  I have worn things like this for 25 years for various activities.  Like my cycling shorts.  Its funny woman have been purchasing shorts like this being marketed as "boy shorts".  Yet if a man buys something a bit out of the norm it's like every males masculinity is in question.  

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
This morning I decided to hang around my house in a comfortable long sleeved T-shirt (size MP 10-12)...and I don't care if I have to answer the door while wearing it. :)
Happy Holidays!
Joni ❤️

Offline Johndoe1

Looks good to me. I don't see a problem. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

I think you look good also.  nothing wrong with that.

Happy Holidays to you also!

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Joni, you look great! I am so jealous of that flat stomach!  Glad you had a nice morning at home.
Charli
Thank you for the compliment, Charli, Orb, and Johndoe1! Have a great weekend, guys!
Joni ❤️

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Great figure!..I wish my stomach was that flat. I’m keep working on it😃

Offline blad

This morning I decided to hang around my house in a comfortable long sleeved T-shirt (size MP 10-12)...and I don't care if I have to answer the door while wearing it. :)
Happy Holidays!
Joni ❤️
I am assuming that you are braless in these images? If so, would be interesting to see the same view while wearing a bra.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

Happy Holidays!
Joni ❤️
Joni,

I would as well as many other women would gladly accept your shape as well. Nothing to be ashamed of there!!! You have a great figure. I do understand that there is nothing very masculine about your shape, none the less, it is a great shape. Just dress is the best you can no matter where you purchase your clothing or what you're wearing underneath!

BTW, I could only WISH to still be as perky as you are. However, we do all have to accept what we have 🤗🥰😍

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline Johndoe1

BTW, I could only WISH to still be as perky as you are. However, we do all have to accept what we have 🤗🥰😍

Sophie ❤️
Amen!

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Happy Holidays!
Joni ❤️
Joni,

I would as well as many other women would gladly accept your shape as well. Nothing to be ashamed of there!!! You have a great figure. I do understand that there is nothing very masculine about your shape, none the less, it is a great shape. Just dress is the best you can no matter where you purchase your clothing or what you're wearing underneath!

Sophie ❤️

Thank you so very much for the compliments, Sophie, Gotboobs, Johndoe1, and blad! I'm very proud of having an undeniably feminine figure...if only my wife would be as accepting of it and help me dress it as it should be. She has come right out and said I have the perky boobs of a 14/15 year old, but winces when I complain about not finding men's pants and tops that fit me in a flattering way. (Sigh...sorry for the rant.)

notreallyhere

I'm not looking forward to any upcoming formal or work situation. With my job transitioning from needing on-site interactions to now being almost 100% on-camera (or not) I don't need or wear clothes for those scenarios. All my old shirts don't button so well anymore across the chest anymore and my slacks might need a little letting out. ;)

I'll have to shop and I'm completely ignorant to the intricacies of haberdashery required to accommodate my chest's recent expansion.

Offline Johndoe1

Layering is a good start. What I have found out is loose fitting verses oversize works better. Form fitting is probably something you want to avoid. Jackets can be an asset as well. 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
As I lost 40 lbs, my bust remained the same size. So, wearing tops two sizes smaller (going from XL to M) does change my appearance. Without a bra, I have nipple projection, whereas wearing a bra gives my shape more projection.

Joni ❤️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024