Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 1535 times)

Charlie219

Post removed by the user!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:13:02 PM by Charli 💕 »

Dudewithboobs

Shirts with patterns and pockets are a golden rule of hiding what’s underneath. The color contrasts and patterns of flannel would likely do the trick in their own and the pockets are an added benefit. I feel the pockets may handicap more than help sometimes only because if your breasts are large enough they may be the small detail of a pocket that gives larger indication of projection due to the smallness of the pocket being pushed out and curved over the breast rather than helping lay flat as the shirt may indicate without the pocket. 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I have one pocket flannel shirts. Left looks much larger then right. Put your phone in your pocket and see what it looks like..hahaha. I have to tell myself to quit doing that...so I stick it in my bra🤣🤣

Dudewithboobs

Haha in imagine putting a phone there is gonna be like why is that guys phone in his pocket and angled that way lol. 

Orb

I have a two pocket flannel shirt on today.  I feel it hides the C cup filled bra nicely.  The pockets on this one have no flaps, others do.  I don't think it matters either way.  I just go out.  Sometimes I have a paper and pen in one and other times nothing.  I think this is an easy way to dress and not drawing attention to ones self.

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
When wearing a button up shirt, i prefer the two pockets. Where i live it is mostly a fishing shirts. Normally to warm for heaver shirts except for this weekend. Stay warm and be safe.

Dudewithboobs

I would agree and no one has an entirely flat chest anymore I’d between pecs and fat muscle and breasts the male chest is angled or pushed out some to a lot depending on the persons physique. Pen and paper or something in there I’m sure takes any indication off the otherwise obvious. 

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
I have a couple of favorite women’s flannel shirts from Eddie Bauer with two pockets that are darted.  You can find them in not-so-feminine colors.  They have a nice fit while not being so baggy at the waist.

The “darts” are a couple of tucks in the material taken at the bust line along the side seam under the arm.  The are difficult to see in a dark flannel, but definitely improve the fit.

Orb

Jan 1 north, Thanks for that.  That is one area I never thought to cross the isle.  I have now looked at the Eddie Bauer woman's flannel shirts with darts and like the colors and look.  Often the darts are to obvious for my liking and the men's athletic cut doesn't always work.  That is one shirt that I would like to not look like a tent on me.  The patterns and pockets do hide the bust size and the darts blend well.  I often wear them open with a nice matching shirt underneath.  

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
In my experience the Eddie Bauer stores in the mid-west are easy to shop while keeping attention low.  One set of changing rooms serves men and women and the SA’s are laid back.  Don’t buy anything that is not on sale - 50% off is not uncommon.

As far as their women’s shirt sizing goes, start one size larger than your male size.

They have a flannel material in some models that’s a blend of cotton and Tencel that is particularly nice.

Gino

Two pocket shirts are great not only for the possible utility uses but for the aid in concealment. 

Hey, I guess I could carry two packs of cigs to aid concealment like in the old days to look cool? Or would that be look like a fool nowadays? 

OK, fishing stuff it will be! 

Offline blad

Two pocket shirts are great not only for the possible utility uses but for the aid in concealment.

Hey, I guess I could carry two packs of cigs to aid concealment like in the old days to look cool? Or would that be look like a fool nowadays?

OK, fishing stuff it will be!
Putting things in the pockets would only make them stick out more.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Busted (and happy)

Agreed Blad
BUT  anything that is not rounded and especially if on one side only does help to hide in plain sight

Offline 42CSurprise!

Funny... I've overlooked this thread but in reality ALL my favorite shirts have two pockets on the chest.  LLBean has a sun-washed canvas shirt that has become my uniform for the past twenty years.  I wear it as an over-shirt with either a tee shirt or turtleneck beneath it.  I wasn't consciously trying to hide my chest but then I've been dealing with it for so long I stop thinking about it and simply wear that kind of shirt.  As my breasts have grown the last few years, I'm more aware of hiding them... whether I'm wearing a brassiere or not.  I also prefer to wear very dark tees and turtlenecks that hide the shape of my chest.  It is only here when I want to show off my bosom that I wear lighter colored garments... like on this website for example! :o  It is a bit of a relief to be with men who aren't offended by my breasts... because they have their own breasts and are happy to talk about brassieres.  This is the club Groucho Marx told us about... the one we wouldn't dream of joining but are happy it exists.  None of us asked for bountiful breasts but Mother Nature had other ideas for us... and here we are.  ::)  

Gino

I'm now wearing a lot of Wrangler branded two pocket shirts, the comment about cigs was a goof. I do not smoke.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024