Author Topic: cargo pants  (Read 764 times)

Offline carfreak

• Posting Member
Hello all. I am thinking about getting some womens cargo pants for work. I like the side pockets to keep my stuff in. Anyone have experience with these type of pants and what you think? Where did you get them at? I looked on ebay and hate it when pick the choice the price jumps way up. Thanks

Offline taxmapper

Your choice but what is stopping you?   

6 months ago I realized rhat my hips and thighs were not typically male after I posted a picture of them here.  A comment of “nice thighs’ was made.   

I have sense stopped buying mens pants.   The women's fit better and are more comfortable.   Just the shallow front pockets suck.

Otherwise outside of specific social norms I dont see why not.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I got mine at American eagle. And a pair from Eddie Bauer.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
5.11 has some, they're there same basic look but cut for wider hip to thigh sizes (i.e., women) so can fit those of us with similar shape.  Also, ample pockets.
As can be seen, our leg shape can change over time like our breasts do:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 01:27:38 AM by Moobzie »

Offline Dmajman

• Posting Member
I like women’s cargo pants. I get mine from dickies.com / I have the men’s version as well but the women’s version fit me much better 😁 Front pockets are a little shallow but that’s not a big deal.

aboywithgirls

There is nothing wrong with wearing what fits your body. As most of you know, I wore bras and panties in my teens. I wore blouses 👚 and ladies slacks and jeans in my twenties for along time before assuming my identity as a woman.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Busty

Exactly, we all should wear the clothes that fit and feel and look best with our shapes regardless of whether the clothing is labeled for men or women 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024