Author Topic: Wife mentioned sports bra for the first time  (Read 1809 times)

bikerbob

I will admit I am excited to put a sports bra on.  Partially because I want to see how my breasts look in one. I am curios to see if it makes a difference with anything. Some of it is just because it sounds kinky and embarrassing.  I am also really nervous about it.  I don't think I want to need to wear a bra. Just wear one when it feels fun.  But I will follow my wife's lead and try whatever she thinks.  She has good intentions and has my best interest in her mind. 

It sounds like you are to the point where you can just ask her to buy one for you so you can try it out.  It will feel kind of naughty the first time you go out in public wearing one, but you will immediately realize how much more comfortable you are with your breasts supported and your nipples won't be poking through your shirt.  You are where I was 5 or 6 years ago.  The first step is the hardest.  Now I never leave the house without a bra and my wife is completely OK with it.

Offline pastthepointofreturn

• Posting Member
Sunday I wore a white thin white shirt with my tank top under it.  That way she could see I was trying something to help.  Later in the afternoon I just wore the tank top. Which really shows the nipples.  The evening I went topless.  She never said anything.  Topic never came up.  I think that is fine.  Today I bought I bought a one size smaller tank top. I can tell already it won't work. Too tight and uncomfortable.  So next time we can talk about the what all I have tried and what the next option is. 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 04:29:29 PM by pastthepointofreturn »

• Posting Member

I will admit I am excited to put a sports bra on.  Partially because I want to see how my breasts look in one. I am curios to see if it makes a difference with anything. Some of it is just because it sounds kinky and embarrassing.  I am also really nervous about it.  I don't think I want to need to wear a bra. Just wear one when it feels fun.  But I will follow my wife's lead and try whatever she thinks.  She has good intentions and has my best interest in her mind. 

It sounds like you are to the point where you can just ask her to buy one for you so you can try it out.  It will feel kind of naughty the first time you go out in public wearing one, but you will immediately realize how much more comfortable you are with your breasts supported and your nipples won't be poking through your shirt.  You are where I was 5 or 6 years ago.  The first step is the hardest.  Now I never leave the house without a bra and my wife is completely OK with it.
I think you are probably right Felix. If I asked she probably would order me one. I am going to take it slow this week and see what happens. I would prefer it be her idea. I think she would be less weirded out and so would I.  

Offline blad

Once you do try a bra I think there will be no turning back and you will quickly realize you should wear one for the rest of your life. When I first tried a bra, after numbers comments that I needed one, it was a revelation and I quickly realized I was best served by wearing one.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

I think it’s great that you let your wife have a good eyeful. I hope you continue doing that. Even though she didn’t say anything at first, I’m guessing she soon will.  

Good that you tried a too-tight tank. I think your plan is good, when asked to tell her that it didn’t work. If I understand correctly, it didn’t work because it was uncomfortable, that is too tight, yet didn’t give you the support you need, and doesn’t give you the coverage/modesty you need because your nipples are still showing through.   

I agree about letting her be the one to suggest that you need to start wearing a bra. I think you can readily agree when she says that. She may offer to measure you, but if she doesn’t, I think it’s fair for you to ask.

• Posting Member

Once you do try a bra I think there will be no turning back and you will quickly realize you should wear one for the rest of your life. When I first tried a bra, after numbers comments that I needed one, it was a revelation and I quickly realized I was best served by wearing one.
so yesterday when I bought the size smaller tank top there was no one in the women's section at 7:45am so I quickly scanned through and found a sports bra I thought would fit.  I bought it really just to try it on to see what I thought. 

Part of me still believes my breasts are too small to actually need a bra.  And the truth is I could continue going without one.  I like the feeling on my bare breasts against my shirt.   I put on the sports bra yesterday while I exercised (in my home garage gym, not in public).   I work from home and alone so I am going to wear it under my shirt all day.  Here are my observations so far
1. I look better wearing the sports bra.  I have been self conscious how t-shirts drape over my chest. Kind of dreading summer. Wearing the sports bra pulled everything up and in. My chest actually looks stronger in the bra.  
2. With the sports bra on everything stayed in place. I didn't realize how much my breasts were actually moving around until yesterday.  
3. It didn't really feel kinky at all.  I am sure at times it will, but it feels pretty natural so far.  
4. I need one size bigger.
5. I was surprised how much the sports bra pulled in from my sides.  

My plan is to put the sports bra aside and wait until the wife buys one for me. I have over played my hand with her many times. I can be patient until she decides to buy me one. I will never be comfortable wearing it in front of her if she isn't a part of buying it.  But I am wishing I could wear it to the kids baseball practice this afternoon. I really can't believe I am saying that.  

Offline blad

^ I rest my case, once you try a bra there is no going back.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I like racer back sports bras. Well fitting and comfortable and I can wear them all day. When I’m out and about. I wear a sports bra, a tight fitting cami or tank top and any shirt from t shirt to polo and button downs over the the bra and tanks. My wife says that looks the best when going out in public. Looks like I have well defined big pecs. Now if we go someplace like out of town and I don’t care who sees me, I put on one of my underwire bras. 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Wearing a bra is like a all day hug!..I love it!😃

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I began wearing a sports bra around 10 years ago.  That was when I was diagnosed with Gynecomastia.  Graduated to wire free bras in about three years later.  I have worn a bra everyday since, except for family gatherings where everyone hugs.

I recently had total knee replacement surgery.  Yes, it is a function of age.  For the past six weeks I haven't worn a bra.  Doctor and Physical Therapy appointments have been every other day and the pills have made me a bit rummy.  I lost 17lbs during recovery.  That has made the breasts more prominent on my chest. 

Yesterday, my wife asked me when I would beginning wearing a bra.  I told her that after all the appointments were done this week and all the pain is manageable in the knee.  Knee is recovering excellent.  Need to get out walking more.  And with chest comfort.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 06:19:02 PM by oldguy »

Offline Busty

I think there are a few lessons here. First, a bra really does help people like us. Second, once people with breasts start wearing a bra, they wear a bra the rest of their lives. Third, more wives than you would think approve of their husbands wearing bras when their husbands have female breasts like we do. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024