Author Topic: Tank top with built in bra  (Read 503 times)

GuessThisIsMeNow

I was at the wonderful Walmart today and thought I'd look into some tank tops to wear under my shirts to help smooth the look of the valley between my boobs. I found some tanks with built in bras on sale, so I bought one to try. It actually seems to hold my girls pretty well by itself, and worn on top of a bra it feels amazing. The only thing I don't like is my shirt clings to it... have any of you experimented with tanks that have built in bras? I love how it feels and will probably wear it under a sweater but I don't like how my shirt clings to it. Any experience with tanks like this and how to avoid the cling factor?

Normal boobs

Yes tried some years back. I like them but do not regard them as total bra alterternative.
Regarding clinging it is probably static. Avoid synthetic materials and if you have  body hair shaving may solve the problem

Offline Johndoe1

I was at the wonderful Walmart today and thought I'd look into some tank tops to wear under my shirts to help smooth the look of the valley between my boobs. I found some tanks with built in bras on sale, so I bought one to try. It actually seems to hold my girls pretty well by itself, and worn on top of a bra it feels amazing. The only thing I don't like is my shirt clings to it... have any of you experimented with tanks that have built in bras? I love how it feels and will probably wear it under a sweater but I don't like how my shirt clings to it. Any experience with tanks like this and how to avoid the cling factor?
I have several tanks with built in bras. I personally like them, particularly in summer. Much cooler. I prefer ones with built in back bands that hook like a regular bra under the outside layer due to my size. Of course there's no imagination left when wearing a tank with a built in since the bra is directly attached to the tank. So some type of cover up is needed. An oversized top or loose button down helps to soften the look. I love my built ins.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024