Author Topic: Swimsuits for beachwear  (Read 1537 times)

GuessThisIsMeNow

I just wish so badly that there were not mens and women's clothes. If you have boobs, wear a bra. Wear a bikini top. Who cares whether you're male or female, boobs grow on everyone. In my opinion all clothing should be unisex. Just wear what fits your body best because nobody has the exact same body shape as you. Maybe since I'm still young yet, I'll live to see society think like this...

GuessThisIsMeNow

I actually just bought myself a 2 piece bikini on ebay. About the only time I see water is in the creek behind out house which is pretty secluded aside from my father in laws trail cameras. I'm sure it will take a slow introduction and a lot of time but I'll try to expose my wife to it and when she is comfortable with it, then whi cares what the world thinks

Normal boobs1

I trust your wife is as supportive as mine is.
I think she probably is otherwise you probably would not even try this bold step. Especially with a a father in law with trail cameras! 
My wife is perfectly OK with bra and panties around the house but even having taken to embracing my femininity a lot more I would hesitate at a bikini. Though logically it is no different.
Sounds like you have the ideal situation to try and I hope it goes really well for you. A bikini for those of us with the figure is a very sensible choice. Kudos to you.
In truth I am a little envious

GuessThisIsMeNow

I trust your wife is as supportive as mine is.
I think she probably is otherwise you probably would not even try this bold step. Especially with a a father in law with trail cameras!
My wife is perfectly OK with bra and panties around the house but even having taken to embracing my femininity a lot more I would hesitate at a bikini. Though logically it is no different.
Sounds like you have the ideal situation to try and I hope it goes really well for you. A bikini for those of us with the figure is a very sensible choice. Kudos to you.
In truth I am a little envious
My wife has been 100% supportive since day one, with both bras and panties. As for the trail cameras, there aren't any at the creek. Just in the woods leading back to the creek. So I'd definitely need to cover up on my way back there. My thoughts are the same as yours that logically a bikini is no different than already wearing bras and panties. They're just made to be worn without clothing on top of them. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I just wish so badly that there were not mens and women's clothes....In my opinion all clothing should be unisex. Just wear what fits your body best because nobody has the exact same body shape as you.
Hear, hear.

Normal boobs1

All clothes are unisex. 
I can't help it stores can't get their head round such a simple concept 

GuessThisIsMeNow

I got my bikini in the mail, and while I'm not at the point to wear it to the beach, it fits exceptionally well and covers what it need to and gives support where I need. I'm excited for summer so I can wear it around the house and in the creek behind our house. It will be a great bathing suit!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024