Author Topic: In doubt about choosing between 2 surgeons  (Read 1882 times)

Offline vitgyno

Hello, I have recently discovered I have gynecomastia (big areolas + gland tissue).
I went to two different surgeons here in Brazil and one recommended removing the gland tissue and reducing the areolas manually, the other said the areolas would be reduced naturally with the tissue removal.  
Do large areolas diminish with the tissue removal solely?
My current situation is exactly like the before pics in this case imgur.com/GGWb0bV.jpg
He had really large areolas, but they were reduced to a great size. Would liposuction and breast tissue excision solve the problem or did this guy get his nipple manually reshaped?
I'd love to talk to someone who went through the process.

Thanks for the attention  :)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 11:36:24 AM by vitgyno »

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I've read the good doctors on here say to have the surgery and then see how things are before resizing the nipple. It could come out good because they do shrink after surgery. Probably like 15%/20% at the max. It's always nice to keep things simple if you can.

This is just what I've gathered from this site. If you haven't yet, ask in the doctor section. Those docs will have good guidance.

Offline vitgyno

I've read the good doctors on here say to have the surgery and then see how things are before resizing the nipple. It could come out good because they do shrink after surgery. Probably like 15%/20% at the max. It's always nice to keep things simple if you can.

This is just what I've gathered from this site. If you haven't yet, ask in the doctor section. Those docs will have good guidance.
Could you tell if the guy in the pictures had his nipples resized?
His post-op results are amazing.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I'm sorry But I can't view the pic on my phone. If you post a pic for the docs they'll steer you right.

Offline vitgyno

I'm sorry But I can't view the pic on my phone. If you post a pic for the docs they'll steer you right.
Ok, I asked in the doctors section, thanks for the suggestion.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024