Author Topic: Time lapse images  (Read 582 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
A few years ago I finally gave up on boy-mode, and my baggy shirts, compression vests, and bib overalls went to charity.
I stopped cutting my hair in a mullet and started to let it grow as I explored who I really was. I discovered deep down inside I was still that tomboyish little girl grandma was raising before dad took over my upbringings (I’m intersex). I have embraced the woman inside that I always knew I was. 
I was looking at older photos on this site this morning and it’s amazing how far I have come in such a short time.
The first photo was when I first embraced womanhood, and the second as fairly recent (also my profile image). 
Not only my hair has grown, but my breasts continue to grow as well. Here are the before and after photos:

Maybe more of us could share older vs newer images?

« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 05:20:36 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Busty

Looking good.  And full busted 

Offline Justagirl💃

Looking good.  And full busted
Thanks hun 💞

Considering my band size has gone down 6" and my cup size only went up 3 cup sizes, in actuality by breasts have not really grown, but they have filled in quite a bit as they were FOB before and the top has filled out and the breasts have taken a more 'rounded' appearance. They appear much fuller. 💞💃💞

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
The girls look gorgeous. I'm glad that you are so happy with your shape. Im sure the other women around you have taken note of the changes in your figure and want to know your secret!!!

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

The girls look gorgeous. I'm glad that you are so happy with your shape. Im sure the other women around you have taken note of the changes in your figure and want to know your secret!!!

♥️Sophie♥️
Lol, one of the girls calls me 'God's favorite'. 
I asked her why and she just said, "look at your breasts."

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member

♥️Sophie♥️
Well, I see her point. We ARE lucky ladies 💕

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Yes, Birdie! You have a lovely pair of girls!!

Joni♥️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024