Author Topic: Well, it's Summer time.....  (Read 4143 times)

Offline Again

• Posting Member
Man I would pay a lot of money to have a case like that.  My boobs stick out like fucking snow cone holders.  They are getting so big, they actually are starting to sag over my chest.  At least you can wear a short sleeve shirt, I cannot do that.  I am not belittling your case man, I know it must be really hard.  I have lost all my friends because of this very reason.  I am 33, gyne started at 27 when I was put on a drug called Subutex and also valium.  It is drug induced.

Offline stepgranpep

• Posting Member
Congrats on your first "top off" pool outing.  You're in great shape so no need to worry.

Re. Paleo, I had heard about it 2 weeks back and results seemed amazing, almost unrealistic.  Then I read your post, and that solidified my start.  So I started it on Monday and man that second day was tough.  Right now I'm five days in, and I feel great. Like you said, it's a really responsive diet.  I lost 4lbs and already show signs of leaning out.  I was never really fat to begin with, but I do have bodyfat I need to get rid off, so I think this diet should work.  My new goal is to stay on this diet and possibly put off surgery until I hit that 10% bf level. who knows? maybe my results will end up being something I can live with. Your results seemed to work for you.

I'm about a month and a half in right now. As this post has gone on, I've realized that I may have posted under the wrong category for what I was asking for. I really want to stick with paleo for as long as I can, and I think maybe I'll begin posting pictures of my results in a more appropriate section. I think a lot of guys with boobs can benefit from this diet. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, but I feel like it would be particularly satisfying if I could help out some of my bosom brothers.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024