Author Topic: Summer Time Exposure  (Read 5912 times)

aboywithgirls

As the warmer weather approaches, and the layers start to come off, exposure of our assets also increases. I have had a few people private message me about what to wear at the pool or the beach.  For many years I wore a tank top with a sports bra which amounted to a wet t-shirt contest.  A few years ago, I discovered Tankinis. I no longer to to wear a wet cotton tank top that clung to my boobs. This is a link to what I wore last summer and never got a second look. I hope this helps whomever else is looking for an answer to a problem we all have.
https://m.swimoutlet.com/p/tuffy-plus-size-blouson-tankini-top-18080/?color=10770

Offline Jaku

• Posting Member
Thanks, yes I have been wondering what to do as well.  Being in or near the water is something I really enjoy.  Thanks ABWG.

Offline tedhasboobs

• Posting Member
I have been wearing a one piece women's suit that has spandex to hold you down under a shirt and shorts.
I'm Ted, and I have boobs.

aboywithgirls

I have done that too. I decided to try the tankini because I didn't want to wear a t-shirt in the water anymore. But I didn't  want to (couldn't)  go topless. The tankini gave me coverage and support and I could enjoy the beach again. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
After living at or near Virginia Beach and going to the beaches for over 20 years the wife and I got tired of it and now at 70 we don't care at all.  However, I do have a little Black Bikini and have worn the top in the back yard while working in the garden, mowing/edging the yard or just sitting on the deck reading a book and enjoying a drink.  I wore the entire thing one time mowing the yard and caught living hell from the wife the next day so no more of that.  But if I did go to the beach I have no idea what I would wear.  Maybe a T-shirt or nothing but I would probably have the bikini top hidden some where close by.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline SideSet

I have a tankini
Could you imagine me and my DDDs being topless on the beach or at the pool?

aboywithgirls

I hear what you're saying. I have a couple that simple ,solid black and blue. They have built in bra cups that help alot. Im cober and supported. I can enjoy the sun and water.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Still working on my bra/bikini tan but not much of a tan yet.  I really would like to mess with my doctors if I can get one.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I got caught by my back yard neighbors today.  I had edged the back yard and then mowed 80% of the back yard when they just showed up.  I think they are care takers of the property  Any way I had nothing but my bra and shorts all day and said the hell with it and completed the job just as I was and then put everything in the shed.  Then I walked to the deck and put my shirt on (the wife likes it better that way) and walked back into the house.  The wife had noticed the they had showed up and asked if I was out there with my shirt off and I said yes.  With that much of the yard done what else could I do,  She simple agree with me and that was that,
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:40:40 PM by Athena12@ »

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I was out back yesterday mowing the yard and it was HOT.  So of course the shirt was off but about a 1/4 of the way through the bra came off then the right side started pull in the chest.  Then it stopped and the left side took over for it, equal time and all.  Then they both started to hurt so the now hot bra from sitting in the sun came back on.  Now I have support but the girls are cooking.  When I got finished and put things away I put my shirt back on and got cooked again in a hot shirt.  Happily I went inside and cooed down and that is when the sweat started every where.  Not a fun time.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
when its hot I go bra and shirtless and let the girls swing freely, and I wear a spedo! my older female neighbors sit outside and watch me do yard work , my wife has noticed this and it gives her a chuckle .I do not think my neighbors are quite ready for the bra  heheheh!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Can't do much about getting a tan anymore.  After I cut the yard it rained about 2 hours later and has been raining on an off ever since.  In fact it is poring down right now.

Offline tedhasboobs

• Posting Member
As the warmer weather approaches, and the layers start to come off, exposure of our assets also increases. I have had a few people private message me about what to wear at the pool or the beach.  For many years I wore a tank top with a sports bra which amounted to a wet t-shirt contest.  A few years ago, I discovered Tankinis. I no longer to to wear a wet cotton tank top that clung to my boobs. This is a link to what I wore last summer and never got a second look. I hope this helps whomever else is looking for an answer to a problem we all have.
https://m.swimoutlet.com/p/tuffy-plus-size-blouson-tankini-top-18080/?color=10770

Do you wear it with shorts or as it ?

aboywithgirls

I have a pair of ladies board shorts that I wear with it. They look like regular trunks but have more room for my hips and but.

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
I have my patent on how to show up on the beach and not offend public morals with naked breasts and at the same time not be considered a transvestite.

Triathlon suit.

Functionally more or less like a women's one-piece suit.
But it has legs to mid-thigh and a zipper in the front.
It is tight but does not expose the bust, but flattens it, like a compression vest.
It also has a cool sporty look.
Thanks to this discovery, I was swimming in the sea again, after years.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024