Author Topic: It's summer time !  (Read 2973 times)

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
There are people on this forum from all around the globe. We all live in different climates, and as a gynecomastia sufferer, I feel greatful to live in Canada where more than half of the year you get weather where IT IS appropriate to wear more than one layer of clothing. Btw, this is the first and probably the last time I will us the words "gynecomastia" and "greatful" in the same sentance...lol.

I wanted to know for summer clothing, what are the best options to cover up before I get eveything settled to get the surgery done.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
A tight t-shirt with a big, baggy button-down shi(r)t with pockets over top of the 'T'.   ;)

GB
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 08:18:27 PM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
hahhaah
you said shit
 ;D ;D ;Dchuckle chuckle snort snort ;D ;D ;D

Ooopppssss!   ;D

Thanks Dude!

GB
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 09:20:21 PM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline W1NNER

• Posting Member
I know summer time is a nightmare..I hate it i've tried everything heres my advice after 15 years of research!

i always wear two t-shirts one that is really tight fitting to compress the gyne and a slightly baggy one over the top.. i never wear a plain t-shirt always wear one with a pattern over the chest area to disguise the lumps as they wont be as noticeable as it will draw your eyes away as it looks like the design of the t-shirt.. Alternatively wear a tight vest with a t-shirt over the top and no one will be any wiser but i guess it depends on how bad your gyne is..some poor guys have to wear sports bras!

Another tip Start working out your arms..defined guns will give you more confidence and take the attention away from your chest area (even if this is only in your own mind psychology) Be proud of who you are dude dont let Gyne beat you..stay positive and if you cant seriously consider surgury lifes too short

Cheers

W1NN£R

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
There are people on this forum from all around the globe. We all live in different climates, and as a gynecomastia sufferer, I feel greatful to live in Canada where more than half of the year you get weather where IT IS appropriate to wear more than one layer of clothing. Btw, this is the first and probably the last time I will us the words "gynecomastia" and "greatful" in the same sentance...lol.

I wanted to know for summer clothing, what are the best options to cover up before I get eveything settled to get the surgery done.

Underworks makes a wife beater sort of compression vest that is barely noticeable and can be worn under t-shirts.  I wish I had know about it all those years, I no longer need it now cuz I got the surgery!  You should check out their products
Surgery Date: Jan 9, 2007
Dr. H. Ukani, Vancouver, BC
Pre/post pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gynecomastia/

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
Thank you for the responses.

Any idea of it is possible to purchase some underworks products in stores instead of ordering them ?

Offline mtl99

• Posting Member
You can buy them at Sports Experts. I bought one at the one on St. Catherine's.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024