Author Topic: Long time coming  (Read 3342 times)

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Great question. I have similar pain plus I can feel a solid mass under both nipples. When my wife fondles me, I ask her to take it easy cause she might cause me breast pain. She also notices the masses. 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 03:22:09 PM by AtoDDD »

aboywithgirls

You'll become familiar with the feeling of a slight ache that occurs in them when you have a growth spurt.
I am curious about this.  Since wearing a bra, I do occasionally feel some discomfort in my breasts, but not like I used to.  It feels similar to when my nipples were irritated, but in some vague area behind the nipple, within the breast tissue.  It'll go off and on for a day to a couple days, sometimes on both breasts, sometimes just one.  Is this the pain from growing breasts?

I would say that is definitely what is going on. I'm not sure what exactly triggers growth spurts but its because of an uptick in breast growth and where it is localized to the breast area, it's mostly likely mammary growth and not fat. Time will tell. Just be prepared to go bra shopping soon. 

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
I would say yes. I typically feel slight pains and sensations of a dull ache centralized in the breast tissue itself localized in the center of it all usually remains for a few days and goes away by the end of the week of feeling those feelings I see my chest has pillowed out a bit and hangs a bit more and more tissue is there to grab. Idk what size you are or when bra shopping will be necessary but i would say I figured long as I stayed in shape my breast growth would stay firm and in place and then I became a B Cup and now when I run you can’t tell they are there via outside looking in but when you become a b cup you can definitely feel them jiggling and moving around a bit and a sports bra is def a friend to have.
Sounds similar to me.  Like Sunday and Monday, the breast tissue (for lack of a better term) was sore, especially the left one) through most of the days.  A few hours of aching, maybe 30 minutes break where it wasn't sore, then back to a couple more hours.  But today and yesterday, I haven't felt anything.  I haven't figured out any pattern to it yet.
I measure at a 42B.  It was the jiggling, which led to my nipples constantly rubbing against my shirt that finally drove me to wear a bra.  I just do leisure bras (primarily the Bali Barely There) which just come in the S,M,L, XL sizes.  I don't look forward to when I need the fitted bras.

aboywithgirls

Me neither and hope it doesn’t get that far for me. Going in for a fitting doesn’t make me feel good at all I don’t care how professional one is I don’t even like the idea of my wife knowing I have a bra let alone a total stranger sizing me up and showing me how to scoop all my tissue in a cup to see how it feels. Just feels embarrassing. Contrary to how comfortable I am with it myself when it comes to others I’d rather not be put on display.

I am a 34B and fill the cups almost completely and have quit wearing under shirts to let my breasts be more visible vs tank tops that help mask them figured If I can let them be seen as is under shirts people will adjust or notice but either way be aware so if j wear a bra it hopefully won’t be much different cause I wear unlined unpadded bras that just hold them in not project and push out.

As much as they have grown during quarantine though I am a bit concerned and when I go for my annual check up next month curious if the dr is gonna go what is going on there

Once you've accepted them, others will follow. Wearing a bra makes you've life better so wear one. And wear your bra to you next check up. It will definitely help bring  it to your Dr's attention. If needed, they will order an ultrasound and possibly a mammogram. Don't worry. They are just establishing a base line in case of likely future growth. Neither test is a big deal. They will send you to your local breast care center. Again wear your bra and be proud of who you are.

Offline blad

There are much worse problems than having breasts and needing to wear a bra.

I was actually quite accepting of wearing a bra after trying one for the first time. It fit and definitely had a purpose.

The issue is not anything really negative about how it feels to wear one but rather the physiological one of not wanting to stand out and be seen as different. Most of us want to blend in.

But as breast size increases you will not fully blend in anyway, bra or no bra people will start to notice your chest. Sometimes a bra will make your breast development a little less noticeable with some shaping and less bouncing.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Me neither and hope it doesn’t get that far for me. 

As much as they have grown during quarantine though I am a bit concerned and when I go for my annual check up next month.
You have stated In previous discussions that your condition is idiopathic. But you have also stated that you have high E2 and low t, which explains your breast development.
I’m a little bit jealous because you seem to grow so easily where as I seem to be stuck at 30B. My wife offers encouragement cause she knows my goal is to fill a C cup one year from now, but I don’t know if I can achieve that. Either way, my wife and I have a much stronger bond now that we have one more thing in common, and I mean that literally!
Here’s hoping that you will not have grown anymore if that is your  wish.

Dudewithboobs

Yes I go back to my dr for a check up in a month and my E2 levels were quite high and t quite low. He is offering to put me on gel T patches to bring levels back up but I’m working on doing it naturally as I have heard and read supplementing t will cause your body to quit making its own and while hormones may balance other things may not work well such as fertility and such and I don’t want to handicap that. So I’m trying to balance my levels naturally. 
Idk why I am growing so easily it seems like by every two weeks my shirts are getting tighter and then it will stop for a month just to give me false hope that they have stopped just to feel them growing again later. I def do not want to be a c cup I love how they feel but I have zero desire to be female or appear female or imitate the gender in any way

Offline Athenna

• Posting Member
OH Boobs,  don't know I have the same problem and no real growth after the first spirt.  However that first spirt was enough for the wife to decided I needed to wear  bra and after that we had fun going bra shopping till just before she past.  It is not as much fun any more but I still love to shop for them.  But I have so many now that the luster has rubbed off.  But I still wear them everyday for support.

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
I was just re-reading this thread and a couple of things caught my attention regarding growth spurts. It sounds like many have experienced some sensations when growth kicks off again. I seem to be growing very slowly and inconsistently. Some of the time I seem to stay pretty much at a certain size, then later I might notice a favourite shirt seems to be gaping, or that I’m filling my bra cups more than I did a couple of months ago. I was wondering if I could pin down when I was growing and when I wasn’t.

I get a strange sensation under my nipples sometimes. It feels deep-seated and in the firmer tissue immediately below the nipples. The nipples feel very tender and sensitive, and there’s an underlying itching which can get infuriating at times. I can’t say that it is really painful, but I do take care not to catch my nipples on anything, because that really does hurt.

Has anyone had similar sensations during or preceding a growth spurt? I wonder if there’s a correlation, or if boobs just get a bit tender on occasions, irrespective of growth.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I didnt know that there’s a correlation of achey breasts and new growth. I had thought it was due to being unsupported and it was finally catching up to me after all those years. Since I now wear a compression tee or a pull over 90% of the time, my nipple sensitivity has increased somewhat. They seem to be always pronounced now and the weird achey feeling seems to be just when I’m wearing the lighter pullover or early morning when I’m not wearing either. Not having a regular bra or early measurements makes it hard to tell how much I’ve filled out, but I can tell I have some.

Edit: After I said I didn’t notice it in my heavy duty compression tee, today I did get some pains. Guess when I’m busy I don’t notice it. 
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 05:56:27 PM by Traveler »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024