Author Topic: Anyone who took Tamoxifen...  (Read 2469 times)

Offline gynesux22

• Posting Member
Hi everyone, I am 20 years old, I had surgery on my left side for gyne, and It is roughly 6 months later now and my right side is acting up, it was only a pea size gland before but is now starting to get puffy(nipple) and behind it is no longer pea size gland it is more like nickle sized gland, I dont know what is causing it, I dont drink, smoke or anything like that.  I am 5' 11" 150 lbs, it seems every day it gets a little worse, anyway, I ordered Tamoxifen Citrate a generic nolvadex pill at 50 pills, 10mg each.  Does anyone recommend this (doses, should a doctor know first..) and if anyone has tried it with success for a very mild case please let me know.  I just dont feel like letting this go and having to go through yet another surgery.  Also I am currently taking flax seed oil at the recommended dosage of 2 teaspoons a day(does anyone recommend more be taken?) while I wait for my tamoxifen to come in.  For the first gyne surgery I was told all my bloodwork had come back completely normal...Makes no sense to me...if anyone can help with any answers let me know...Thanks everyone.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
tamoxifen usually has great success with reversing short term gyno.. ie bodybuilders always claiming their roid induced growth is reversed with t.c.

hell tamoxifen even reverses the long term fiborous kind in some.

i would say it will work for u definatly in stopping further growth.  In terms of reversing what happend.. i don't know it might not happen for you.

my advice.. just keep seeing endo's.. if one tells u all ur hormones are ok, and he doesn't know what's happening go to another one.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
btw i took tamoxifen citrate/rebound xt at 40 mgs tamoxifen, and 4 caps/100 mgs atd/rebound for 2 months to clear up mine.

granted no one on here would call it a case, but i had very slight nodules that were disperesed behinde each nipple and what i felt was fat/fiber all along the pectorial... not sure exactly what % was fat and what was the glandular fiborous stuff but it took care of mine.

granted again, i never really had true gyno.. never had puffy nipples, no pain, just had the slight gland and fiber

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
also 10 mgs is way too low.  If you are seeing daily growth.. i would start off 40 mgs right away till things get better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024