Author Topic: 21 w/ gyno, surgery prospects?  (Read 9487 times)

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member
GET THE SURGERY,  YOUR CHEST DOES NOT FIT YOUR BULID UNLESS U R A CHICK THEN I WOULD SAY U GOT SOME NICE BREASTS

why would you say something like that, this website is here to be supportive not being negative. Does anyone have any informative comments?

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Hey man, congrats on the weight loss and good luck.  There have been some guys on this sight who have had awesome results from various fitness routines.

But yeah, schools way more important.  Worry about getting good grades and making those business connections.  This will pay off handsomely in the future and you'll can afford the surgery then.

And maybe save a little money here and there.  That plus working out should at least make you feel like you're working towards a solution!

Good luck.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 01:22:47 PM by silly_guy »

Offline acr

Well done on the weight loss. However in my experience I'd get 'em down to a certain size but then nothing I could do in terms of gym/weight loss could shift 'em any more.

As for surgery, well I'm in no position to advise you to get it done at your age when it took me until I was 38. However I guess I've missed out on a bit, this year might the first year I go bare chested on holiday! For me the clincher in getting surgery was having kids, and they want me to take 'em swimming, and I've never done it with being so self conscious. If I had my time again I'd do it earlier, mind you I never had the money at your age.

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member
Well done on the weight loss. However in my experience I'd get 'em down to a certain size but then nothing I could do in terms of gym/weight loss could shift 'em any more.

As for surgery, well I'm in no position to advise you to get it done at your age when it took me until I was 38. However I guess I've missed out on a bit, this year might the first year I go bare chested on holiday! For me the clincher in getting surgery was having kids, and they want me to take 'em swimming, and I've never done it with being so self conscious. If I had my time again I'd do it earlier, mind you I never had the money at your age.

Thank on your praise for my weightloss, it was kinda tough but i made it, now i am gaining more muscle strength which makes me feel better and i have noticed a difference in my moobs also. Open still to any suggestions!

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
GET THE SURGERY,  YOUR CHEST DOES NOT FIT YOUR BULID UNLESS U R A CHICK THEN I WOULD SAY U GOT SOME NICE BREASTS

How rude. People come here for constructive comments not drivvel.

mmunro, I can see an improvement since you lost weight. Keep the training up . I myself noticed a huge improvement after I trained for a year to the extent I feel confident enough to go swimming in a public pool.

ps you have gyne sure but it ain't like a womans .... 'mores the pity ;D'

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Do you hate them? Do they ruin your social life? Do they stop you for becoming what you what?

If you answered yes on of or those questions, get the surgery my friend.

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member
they dont ruin my social life to the point where i dont go out but i would love to have the surgery, but school is way more important

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
hi, i am 21 years old, 5-7 160 pounds, im not overweight but i have had gyno since i was 17, considering surgery but want to know what you guys think my prospects are?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/racingcivic2003/album?.dir=/52c0

Ya U should go to a Ps and get it taken care of.....No need to suffer anymore.......

All the best 8)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 10:31:44 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member

Ya U should go to a Ps and get it taken care of.....No need to suffer anymore.......

All the best 8)

Whats a Ps

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks

Whats a Ps

It is a doctor Plastic Surgen..........

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member
new pics uploaded, i have not been to the gym as much lately, but still i feel like i am improving my chest along with my whole body, tell me how i am doing now.

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy

All the best 8)

8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I couldn't see your recent posts, but you should wait until you finish school.  If you take the semester off, you may end up creating other problems that are a lot harder to deal with then this.  I (we) know how much it bugs you, but take care of what is most important first.  Your looks aren't as important as your education.  Don't let anyone tell you anything different.  I am in my 30's and I have had the cash for over 6 years to do it (will do it next week), but I had to make sure I didn't let more important things suffer for this.  I can't wait to get it done, but a flat chest can't pay the bills, raise a child, get a job, or save for retirement.  An education will help with all of those.  Treat yourself when you land a good job. in th meantime, keep working out. Good Luck.

Offline mmunro

• Posting Member
im done with school now, i got my real estate degree and my am taking my license test next month, i am aiming to save money to start in the real estate business but really want to use it for surgery, i am still stuck in 2 minds

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024