Author Topic: Surgery with Doctor Sandip Jain, Mumbai, India  (Read 4050 times)

Offline santoshsingh

I am happy that i am writing this entry i have just had my surgery done last thursday in mumbai with Dr Sandip the entire experience was really good. I am sure i would be surprising a lot of people here as my surgery was really smooth i had minimal pain from day 1 and infact on the 3rd day i took an international flight on my own.

I have been driving around in dubai for the last 2 days without much issues its just that if there is a steep turn i need my time. I can change clothes on my own and even put my compression vest on and off without any help. My bandages are still on and i will be taking them off on the 12th so thatz when i will be able to post some pics.

I will be writing in much more detail about the surgery later however if anyone would like to ask me any specific details please feel free to do so as i would be more then happy to help out anyone who gets benefitted from my experience.

Offline santoshsingh

attaching some of the pre-op pictures these were actually taken by the doctor on his first visit when i got admitted infact this was the first time i got an actual view of my chest as it appeared quite different from what i saw in the mirror.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 07:27:06 PM by santoshsingh »

Offline santoshsingh

tomorrow is the date when my bandages would be taken off can't wait enough to get the first pictures. I think my vest is a lil too tight so its uncomfortable but i guess in terms of benefit it would do more good than harm.

Offline santoshsingh

Just got back after taking the bandages off here are the first pics. Overall it seems okay when i look at it in the mirror but when i look at it directly i feel a small depression on the right side but i am hoping that it would get filled in time maybe its coz of the compression vest and they heavy bandage that i have been carrying for last one week.

Well i had heard that i can expect some bruising but there has hardly been any bruising in my case so i guess it was some good work by the doctor.

Offline gyne28

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am 28 years old from Mumbai, India. I have gynecomastia since i was 12. Recently on 8th Nov 2011 i had visited a plastic surgeon Dr. Sandeep Jain who is known gynecomatia doctor. After checkup he told me that he perform excision, liposuction & skin tightening on me. He told that my gland size is big enough & my weight is not constant so skin tightening is must. But i am pretty doubtfull on skin tightening as this required on very severe cases & i think mine is not so severe.Might be he may be correct in order to avoid carter deformation or any skin loosening effect in future.

My details:
Weight: 68 kg (+/- 3-4 kg quick weight fluctuations)
Height: 5.8 ft
Skin type: Loose & soft than normal man skin

I have attached my recent pics.
Please have a look & let me know the best Surgeons & best surgery procedure to be performed on me.

Regards,
SA

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024