Author Topic: The Board  (Read 4034 times)

Offline Johndoe1

I haven't been swimming topless since my teen years either. Always a shirt too and the classic wet tee shirt look. I have been looking for one of those swim tanks with a built in cups but I guess they are out of style since I can't seem to find them or I am not looking in the right place. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

Take a look at swimsuitsforall.com. they have a great selection. 

hammer

In my own backyard really isn't that much of a big deal! However, I downloaded the photos from my field camera that I have monitoring the back yard,  and I gotta say I have some huge and I mean really huge ugly boobs!

Offline Johndoe1

In my own backyard really isn't that much of a big deal! However, I downloaded the photos from my field camera that I have monitoring the back yard,  and I gotta say I have some huge and I mean really huge ugly boobs!
:D 

Offline Dmajman

• Posting Member
Very interesting comments here for sure! For those of us dealing with gynecomastia, hearing from ‘real men’ that wear bras helps us tremendously. I’ve recently started wearing a bra some because of the pain and I find it really does help. My wife surprised me and said, ‘who cares’. She understands because I’ve fully explained it to her. So I wore it to the grocery store under a dark shirt and nobody even noticed. Going down one isle I saw a man who had what looked like a sports bra on under a tee shirt and I thought, ‘good for you!’ Made me feel better anyway!

There will always be ignorant people in this world but that’s just part of the journey. We didn’t ask for this but we’re dealing with it!

Offline SideSet

DMAJMAN,  good for you and your wife.  I am sure you feel and look much better with everything nicely held in place. What size bra are you wearing? What style (s)? 

Offline Dmajman

• Posting Member
I’m a 38 B at this point SideSet. I’ve got a cotton sports bra and one with pads I got off Amazon. Both smooth out and feel pretty good.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I see guys here all the time say that their bras feel good and they feel better when supported.   And I  have the same opinion.  The funny thing is that out of all the women I've heard talk about their bras over my lifetime I've never heard that comment from a single one.  I always hear how much they hate their bra.

Offline Johndoe1

I think that might be because women feel they are "required" by society to wear bras and most are wearing the wrong size bra. I can completely relate since I too was wearing the wrong size bra when I started until I got a proper fitting and found out just how large I really am and what styles suited me, the comfort level of wearing a bra increased. The wires stopped poking me and and straps and band stopped moving around. Boob sweat in a bra is still not a pleasant thing, but at least I don't feel like my bra is attacking me.

We guys on the other hand are seeking relief and so our mind set and attitude is completely different. We will fight for that while if you feel you are "required" you will rebell.

Just a theory.

Offline SideSet

DMAJMAN, sounds like you are now more comfortable in a bra as opposed to going braless?

hammer

I don't know guys, I can go a long time with the bra on and then, I'll need time without it! I'll then go weeks without it and not have any desire at all to wear it, but at some point I'll need to put it on, then again I  will wear it for a long time until it begins to bug me!

Now these are bras that are professionally fitted! I think that it's just me! And remember that I have no issues with anyone knowing that I wear one either. 

Offline Dmajman

• Posting Member
Support is good but After several hours I’m ready to take it off. Sometimes I wear a wife beater tee under my shirt and that will do. I have also tried a men’s compression athletic T tank. Either way seems to be a trade off.

Offline Johndoe1

Support is good but After several hours I’m ready to take it off.
I was the same way until I got a proper fitting. After about 5 hours or so all I wanted to do was take that torture device off my chest. Couldn't wait to get it unhooked. Now I can go 10 to 14 hours daily and not think about it. It is amazing how the right fit and right style makes all the difference in the world.

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
I did have a few subtle physical markers that would subconsciously peg me as "female", breasts being the obvious one. Others being somewhat shapely legs and a fuller than usual butt for a guy, but not to female size and a somewhat smaller than usual waist, I am apple/pear shaped, and a higher than usual voice for a male (I was just called ma'am yesterday over a drive in speaker box, so that hasn't changed) but otherwise appeared masculine. I was basically an environment rich target. So I got screwed up early and it continued into adulthood.
I know the feeling! Sounds like a description of me in high school.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024