Author Topic: loose skin after gland removal  (Read 3783 times)

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
I have a small crease in the middle of each nipple. It looks a little weird since I don't have alot of fat or anything but the nipple skin looks loose. It looks normal when the nipple is hard also. Has anyone had this and had it tighten up on its own?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
You probably need an areola reduction. I had excision and lipo and was left with loose skin. My areola/nipple were still protruding giving a feminine appearance. I had the areola reduction done and it looks much better. Same situation with me, when it gets hard looks perfect. My ps did the areola reduction but I told him I still was not happy with the size. He said, there is only so much you can do with an areola. When my areola get stimulated, the entire areola/nipple gets hard like a rock. He told me thats how my tissues in the areola react. Everyone's are different. He couldn't do anything else for me. It looks alot better after the areola reduction, trust me. Get the donut procedure, this removes excess skin too.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
I have a small crease in the middle of each nipple. It looks a little weird since I don't have alot of fat or anything but the nipple skin looks loose. It looks normal when the nipple is hard also. Has anyone had this and had it tighten up on its own?

I think it depends on how recently you had your surgery as well.  When my bandages came off at the end of the first week I had a well defined crease across one nipple.  Within a month it had gone.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Alright. My skin doesn't really stick out. It just appears to be a little loose with a tiny crease. It's really not that big of a deal, just something that bothers me a little bit. Could it maybe be caused by alcohol use post op or anything like that? I'm probably just a little paranoid.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024