Author Topic: Puffy nipples after 6 months post-op  (Read 2540 times)

Offline raaji36

Hi guys. So I had the surgery about 6 months ago with Dr. Fielding in Toronto. It was bi-lateral excision with liposuction. My chest looks pretty much the same like it did pre-op. They look like two conical puffy nipples when relaxed. However when flexed, it sorta looks okay after the surgery. There seems to be no gland underneath the nipple. It actually seems to be empty. So what still gives it that conical shape? There's also quite a bit of fat all over my chest. Maybe lowering my bf% will help but I'm already a pretty lean guy. I know I have to be patient but its just so frustrating and depressing that its been almost six months and no major improvement. Looks like I will always be stuck with these forever.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Your story sounds as if there could be some scar tissue developing under the nipples, which is not uncommon.  Best is to return to Dr Fielding and let him take a look and decide what, if anything, there is to do.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline raaji36

Thanks for your reply Dr. Jacobs. That's what I'm planning to do. I can sort of feel the scar tissue. My nipples feel tight and sort of stuck to something when I flex. And it seems to start from the middle of the chest and all the way down to my areola along the edge of the bottom side of my pec. It's actually noticeable when I flex my chest. I've been massaging the past 4-5 months and it doesn't look like the tissue will budge :(. Maybe those steroid injections will be helpful?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024