Author Topic: prilosec  (Read 3216 times)

Offline topdog

• Posting Member
I heard that Zantac another medicines Cause Gynecomastia, I have acid reflux and take prilosec, does anyone know if that causes it  also it seems like the consesus on this board is the only way to get rid of gyne is to have surgery is that true. beacuse I want to get rid of this the natural way, by exercising

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Exercising won't do anything if you really have it. Posting pictures will help determind this, or finding a picture on here that closely resembles you case.

I tried to lose the gyne the natural way also. I tried for 6 years. I worked out at least 4 times a week. I could bench press twice my body weight with no trouble. I was committed and devoted to losing the chest fat. Nothing worked. Also I had to lose weight for sports in high school. I had to lose 20 pounds in 2 months to make weight for a tournament. I lose the 20 pounds and I looked silly. I had a skinny stomach, with huge fatty pecs. It made things worse.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
You should post some pictures on the "User Photos" board so we can give you an opinion on whether it's fat or gland.

Fat will reduce with exercise.  If you're one of the lucky few who has just a fatty chest, then take advantage of it and hit the gym.

Gland WILL NOT reduce with exercise.  In fact it may make it worse, as it did in my case(see links in my signature).  

Like I said, post some pics so we can give you better advice.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Exercising won't do anything if you really have it. I lose the 20 pounds and I looked silly. I had a skinny stomach, with huge fatty pecs. It made things worse.

Agreed! Bin-dar-dun-dat also...

For most guys, getting thin only makes Gyne look worse. IMO, I think this is why so many Gyne victims are over-weight. It's easier to camouflage the moobs when you are obese.

A fat guy with moobs is no where near as odd looking as a skinny guy with moobs. Having moobs is just plain awkward!

For anyone contemplating having surgery, JUST DO IT! Do what ever it takes to be Gyne free.

John.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 09:37:58 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Topdog,
Tagament (Cimetidine) yes.  Zantac and Pepcid, no.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024