Author Topic: chicago surgeons  (Read 1632 times)

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
okay fellas, I had a consult recently with a top breast reconstruction surgeon in the Chicago area. She is at Northwestern Memorial, and she referred me to two top plastic surgeons in the area, advised me to see both of them and return to her for another consult regarding which of the two possible options would be the better way to go. I also started seeing a psych therapist at Northwestern to deal with the psych problems of 44 years of dealing with this.If anyone wants the names of any of these medical providers, just message me.I'll let everyon know how the consults go.

God Bless

Nasa
Bilateral liposuction 5/20/02 FINAL SURGERY 1-13-15 DR NEIL FINE CHICAGO NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
Please do share.

I am in the Chicago area and used a good doctor in the northern suburbs (Dr Bloch). There are also two featured docs here - Penseler and Placik but we could always use more names here as it seems we have little posts about experiences with Chicago area doctors.

Northwestern is an top rated place - had some cancer work done there and some minor unrelated plastic surgery as well.\

Best wishes - i had my final surgeries for this in my 40's as well. It is a long journey.

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
Message me gl

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
Message me gl

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member

Offline cody91

Just curious how much was the treatment.  Thanks