Author Topic: what is more embarassing, gyne or gyne surgery?  (Read 3589 times)

soljah808

Im wondering because i want to get the surgery done during xmas break after football, and if its seriously noticable i dont want word getting out that i had a breast reduction surgery that would just darn up my life and id have to change schools during my senior year. what do you guys think>

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Just say you had scar revision surgery, and that's why you are wearing the vest, to keep the scar down. Others will not know about it unless you tell them, or if it is a really noticable reduction. Seriously, the surgery is nothing (and the people performing it will completely understand), and once it is done, you will never have to worry about gyne ever again. What more could you ask for?

Offline Methodman

• Posting Member
Wow, small world man, I'm actually in the exact same predicament.
I'm looking to getting the surgery right before christmas break starts and I play football too :P or else I would do it sooner
In my opinion man and I saw your pictures you are similar to me, and personally I know that I would much rather do the surgery and make an excuse than live with it forever.
I'm known pretty well in my high school *not for gyn* so I'm sure I might get some questions and you know like they say worst that happens is you have to tell someone and if you look in the scheme of things the 1000ish people that you will never see again from high school don't compare to what you will have to do later in life
I know I am going in for the surgery cause I'm tired of hiding it so I wish you luck

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
why dony u guys get the surgery during mid-winter break or spring break (easter break). football will be done by then and if someone mentions ur compression vest u can say that u tore ur pec muscle and the doc said u need to wear the binder for a couple months to help with healing. 
if u guys get the surgery during spring break (easter), u'll still have enough time to heal and have a shirtless summer.
i had my surgery in the end of july toget rid of my severe gyne and as of now i can take off more shirt with ease. and my chest is suppose to get even more better with time. 

Offline ABCDEFG

• Posting Member
Firstly its never really noticeable after surgery.
Your school doesn't have to know what operation you have all they need is a doctors certifiacte.
Just say you had a shoulder operation which affected the top half of your chest and thats why you need the compression vest.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
just say you cracked 2 ribs on opposite sides of your rib cage from football and said you had surgery to fix it. thats what i'll say when i get the surgery.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
that works.  the removal of benign growth description works too.  it's not, but i think of it as like way overgrown cysts. 

and gyne is worse.  if it was me, it'd say f**k 'em, i'm not moving, i'm normal, i'll tell 'em off, look at me.  they don't like it, let them move, not me. it's like the internet, don't feed the trolls.  you don't flinch, they'll give up, because reaction is what they're after, so don't give them one.   

attitude isn't everything, but it's awful close. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024