Author Topic: hormones  (Read 5942 times)

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
I am 183cm I think that is 6 feet or a decimal less,
and also I was short (don't remember how much, more like 168-170cm) up till 16-17yo.
I am 26yo now and I can still see some changes [mainly my shoe size has increased over last couple of years from 9 to 10&1/2, and I feel that my Jaw is getting wider](I have no idea if that's even possible till this age, anyhow I am not that much preoccupied with it).

But the User-collected statistic that GB has done is pretty interesting.

Offline b33

• Posting Member
yeah, one good thing is i have a pretty big shoe size right now for my size.  5'4 with a size 9.  my dad is 5'8 or 5'9 with a size 9.  i also know kids taller than me with smaller shoe sizes.  i guess that means i am supposed to grow more.  it still feels like my feet are growing also.  i got a new pair of shoes over the summer (9) and they were huge...now they seem to fit almost perfectly.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
im 6'0,  180. gyne is genetic i would guess. my dad has it as well. althought i noticed my cousins dont, my first cousins that is.

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
im 6'0,  180. gyne is genetic i would guess. my dad has it as well. althought i noticed my cousins dont, my first cousins that is.

No one in my entire family and relatives have it, from my mother's and father's side, none!
The curse was bestowed on me solely.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024