Author Topic: Small Gyno or just fat?  (Read 2181 times)

Offline gotgyne

IMO it's gynecomastia. I'd wear a bra. Btw nice nipple piercing.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Busty

Some serious nipping out even wearing a heavy top

Offline blad

I would also say try a bra.

Not to be flippant and tell everyone who posts a picture that they need a bra, but because I know first hand that it just feels better to keep everything in place with one.

When I developed breasts as a teen, everyone in school told me I needed a bra. Once I became curious and actually tried one, I had to agree right away that they were right. I have felt my beast when wearing one since. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 01:13:26 PM by blad »
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Jlo

• Posting Member
Thank you all for your replies and kind words.  I am trying the AHH bra with the pads removed. The size is 42b.  Obviously my nipples still show but the bra definitely smooths my chest out and holds them snug.  I attached some photos to compare to my previous ones.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Much, much better!

Offline Jlo

• Posting Member
I also tried the same bra padded and I actually think it looks more natural.  Any thoughts?

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I use padded bras for shape and not showing nipples. For some reason I think showing my nipples is way worst then having a little more projection. People really look at me when I have my nipples showing. I am much more confident and comfortable when they don’t show. So light padded bras for me all the time when out and about. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Your nipples are much more noticeable without padding. Neither looks bad.

Offline Busty

That bra looks good on you

Offline Jlo

• Posting Member
I actually like the way the padded bra feels.  I would never have guessed.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
IMHO the padded bra makes you look bigger under that specific top, but would probably draw less attention than the unpadded one which does show your nipples. Even so, the padded bra doesn't really make you look like there's something unusual going on. As you say, it does look more natural.

Offline Jlo

• Posting Member
Thank you all for your comments

Offline blad

My general feeling is that once one tries a bra for their gyno they generally are positive towards wearing one. You just need to take that first step.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024