Author Topic: Anyone want to go to Mexico City with me?  (Read 11817 times)

Offline razorbackinmaine

Planning on Summer of this year (07) but i'm a wuss and don't want to go by myself.  I've found several good PS's all for under $1500, hit me back. late

Offline W1NNER

• Posting Member
with the cash your saving on surgury you could hire a hooker to go with ya.. ha ha.. not sure i'd trust my surgery to someone only charging $1500 as we say here in England "buy it cheap buy it twice" so have a seriuous think i about that we've all heard the horroer stories.. good luck mate..

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Where are you from? If you're in Canada you can get it done with Dr. Fielding for 1500$

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
I have an uncle whos a ps in Mexico city. Im down to go. I charge $200,000 a weekend

Offline realist85

• Posting Member
I suggest you take a look at SHOCK magazine from a few months ago. They have a few articles on women having plastic surgery in mexico to save $$ and it's pretty gross.

It's your body, not a damn car  or house. Don't skimp. Sacrifice luxuries for a few months. Take a loan.

Offline W1NNER

• Posting Member
I totally agree realist85, couldnt of put it better myself.. Razorbackinmaine if your so intent on saving money why don’t you buy yourself a surgical knife and do it yourself!!!>...seriously dude your body is the most precious machine you will ever own don’t nickel and dime it on the repairs.... only go to Mexico for hot women and tequila..

oh and by the way dont be such a pussy every one on here is in the same situation, you are born alone and die alone go and get surgury on your own.. getting someone to hold your hand doesnt define you as a man, you will feel better dealing with this on your own. Good Luck bro

Offline cgyne

• Posting Member
Hey could you send me some of the contact information for the Doctors you have found, I live in Mexico City so I guess I will get it done here, I could go to Canada also because Im Canadian, but me being completely broke makes that hard, so far I have contacted through email Jimenez Reyna and he seemed very knowledgeable about the topic but I have never seen him in person or talked to him, I want to get this done this Summer because I cant stand the heat and we all know how much we hate this, I don't really think people understand how advanced It really is here, you just got to be careful with the fake fast-talkers and check the credentials, well at least thats what I think I am no expert, never had any surgery.

Offline bull

• Posting Member
this the webpage of the mexican PS asocciaton, you can find by State and with e-mail adresses for questions
http://www.cirugiaplastica.org.mx/estados/directorio.html

Offline jessegyne

• Posting Member
Well Just Check the doctor has licence " and not driving licence jajaja lol  ;D just kidding" but in my point of view it's a good idea cause i live in the border between mexico and the US and to tell you the truth mexican doctors are cheaper and even better than american doctors so you might as well go for it and good luck 8)

Offline atu72956

I'm totally impressed with Dr. Reyna in Mexico City.  I've corresponded with several folks who've had the procedure...of course, you're not going to see them on here, why would you?  Credentials in MEX are just as stringent as they are here, just without the fukn malpractice insurance which causes fees to go out the roof.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024