Author Topic: Counter-Strike  (Read 8753 times)

Offline BringExtraDragons

• Bronze Member
  • Sometimes you get so alone it just makes sense.
 Pshhh come on sucka's, I'll put ya down with both eyes closed. wait...I don't have a server to prove it...but trust me i WOULD. mahja.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Quote from: stoavio
I play scoutzknivez mainly because I've honed my sniping skills to the point where I'm virtually unbeatable.  [/quote

Good idea. I rock with the AWP, too. But, I could use that tactic to improve.  ;)

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
i've been playing since the beta versions

If you want to pub just pm me I'll give you my AIM name
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 06:37:10 PM by gynegoawayplz »
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
hey i got a server and a clan.. if you want IP PM me and let's play.. but lets not mention the gyne in there, my buddies are there  ;)

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
ahhh shit, we need to get a server going with some competition... we could all have a tag [GYNE] lol  ::)

i've been playing CS for years... have source, but play the original b/c my rig is too scheisty to run source fast enough for serious fragging...

pretty much mastered the AK and can pull off some incredible long range full auto kills. my weapons of choice used to be the AK and the dualies (elites), but lately i've changed it up (bored?) and have started using the colt with the desert eagle as my side arm. the m4 puts 'em right on the money, but lacks power compared to the AK. using the deagle and m4 have made me improve my accuracy.

my favorite map is as_oilrig but can hardly find a server thats not runnign that map without the stupid damn WC3 mod...

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Where can i get this game and what is its full title.....cheers  ;D

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
just buy the orginal Half-Life and then you can download all the mods. CS is short for "Counter-Strike" but  there are several other downloadable mods that are fun as well. I think you can even buy CS as a stand alone product.

CS:Source is the next step, its a mod based off of Half-Life2.

Strato

Yah now we are talking but soon we'll create a clan with our tag [boob] or something.

I'll be [boob] stratosphere
we'll have a whole BOOB clan server

Offline Carn

• Posting Member
I used to play competitive... Worst 4 years I spent in my entire life. The later years I wouldn't do much and just scrim/pug with friends

Best Gun... probably AK and fav map was Inferno.

(I'm talking about CS 1.6 and prior, CSS just sucked)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024