Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 1546 times)

Charlie219

Post removed by the user!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:14:04 PM by Charli 💕 »

Brdy64

I just thought l would share how I  did the dishes today and then put on a button down shirt to take out the trash.
The shirt really does a good job of hiding my bra.
That shirt works fairly well in concealing your chest and bra.
You would have to know to look to really notice. 

Offline blad

The bra is very prominent along with your bust line, until you put on the pattern shirt which does a great job of reducing a rather significant display.

I have found this myself, always wearing button pattern shirts. Even in the summer with a thinner short sleeve shirt, if it is patterned and maybe a bit on the darker side it really helps to reduce breast and bra prominence while staying cool.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Gino

I now buy Wrangler branded two pocket shirts, the concealment value alone makes them worth it but they wash and iron so nicely they're about the only shirt I wear nowadays... goodbye floppy over sized t-shirt :-( 

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
I always hated pocketed shirts because I thought they made my chest more obvious. I'm confused what they bring to the table as far as concealment.

Brdy64

I always hated pocketed shirts because I thought they made my chest more obvious. I'm confused what they bring to the table as far as concealment.
When I worked as a Land surveyor I had about B cups. I never wore a bra but would wear a baggy t shirt with a surveyor's vest. The surveyor's vest normally had many pockets that people are accustomed to seeing anyways, so I don't think anyone ever noticed I had chest growth.

I never tried a 2 pocket button up shirt because I found myself unable to actually button up a shirt off the rack since about my 30's. I could have ordered some maybe, but I just never did. 
I now have some 5x flannel shirts here that also will not button up, but I sometimes just drape them over my shoulders. 

I think vests are they way to go if concealment is your choice. 
I personally have decided NOT to conceal them now. But everyone's comfort zone is different. 

Offline taxmapper

I purchased this shirt last night at Wally World. 
its a Wrangler Denim shirt with the pockets.   

Not very noticable but you will see em if you look. 

Brdy64

I purchased this shirt last night at Wally World.
its a Wrangler Denim shirt with the pockets. 

Not very noticable but you will see em if you look.

Good concealment! Not bad at all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024