Author Topic: How does my gyno look after losing weight  (Read 1587 times)

Offline pastthepointofreturn

• Posting Member
Howdy everyone. I haven’t posted an updated pic in a while. I have lost about 25 pounds. I am down to 170 lbs.  My stomach has slimmed down a bunch. My bust and band size went down 2”. 

I don’t know what to think about my chest. Losing weight my breasts to me seem more pointy, more feminine looking than before.  More compact if that makes sense. But sometimes I almost think I can pass them off as muscles, but a little sag and jiggle and it obvious they aren't muscles. At a pool party this weekend I felt like my breasts were so obvious and that everyone noticed. Like I was on display.  I feel like I am thin enough now to where I shouldn't have breasts this size. Which makes them even more of a head turner.  Of course no one said anything and I didn’t see anyone notice. It may just all be in my head.

To be honest I like my breasts most days. But taking my shirt in front of friends I feel a little exposed. 

I have never been diagnosed with gyno, but I am sure I have it.  What stage do you think I have? I was thinking maybe Stage 2?

Really curious on y’all’s opinions.

Thanks

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Got some gyno going on there.

Brdy64

Looks like you have gyno going on there. 

Place a pencil in the bottom fold standing straight up. 
If the pencil falls, you don't need a bra. 
If the pencil is pinched and stays up there, then it's time for a bra. 

That's the pencil test. 

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Congratulations on the weight loss. I went though the same thing where I noticed my chest getting more prominent so I lost a bunch of weight. The chest went down a little but the fat went down more, so the weight lost made my chest appear bigger in proportion to my body. The fat goes down while the breast tissue gradually continues to increase. Working out, losing more weight, it makes no difference.

You have a good physique. If your chest bothers you and you opt for surgery, you'll come out looking like a million bucks. But don't wait wait until you're old because the skin won't tighten up.

Offline blad

If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
The "Pencil test" doesn't work for me. Mine are a B+ and stand mostly straight out :-) 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024