Author Topic: Bra Fitting with the wife  (Read 8077 times)

aboywithgirls

My wife and I recently went bra shopping. We both were remeasured and fitted. This boutique used the Panache Clara underwire sheer cup bra to get both of us in our true size. This is the bra that the rest of their inventory by. I ended up staying with a 36G and my wife went to a 42DD. 
It's definitely different when my wife is the one waiting outside the fitting rooms and the SA brings her in to see how I looked in each bra. Despite what some people may think, I am still a guy.  I just happen to be a large busted one who likes a well fitted, nice looking, quality bra and so does my wife. 

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Congrats, I sure don't know my wife would go with me to a bra fitting, as it is hard enough just to get her to get one, let alone with me there.  She gets pretty protective not wanting any other woman to see me like that.  

Offline Budster70

I wish my wife were that supportive of my gyneco and go with me to somewhere I can get a proper fitting compression type bra but she doesn't seem to care at all.

Update my wife has some what accepted me wanting to wear bras to bed. I'm terrified to wear outside of house let alone my bedroom with kids around. I'm going for fitting very soon by myself due to my wife's hectic crazy busy schedule.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 12:53:12 PM by Budster70 »

hammer

That's sad if your wife isn't supportive! My wife and daughter's were after me for years to get a formal fitting before my doctor told me to. Before that I just did the trial and error method.

aboywithgirls

I wish my wife were that supportive of my gyneco and go with me to somewhere I can get a proper fitting compression type bra but she doesn't seem to care at all

I would say, find a reputable bra fitter in your area and get yourself fitted. I find nowadays, it's become more common for men in the same situation as women  (meaning both are seeking a bra for comfort, support and modesty. Most places are ready and willing to get us into a bra that fits.

aboywithgirls

I can highly recommend getting fitted. I've had times where I have spent over an hour trying on bras. The fitter one time brought in 30+ bras for me to try on. Of course some of them I didn't try because either I didn't  like the style or color.  You just simply keep trying them on. The one's you like go on one hook and the ones you don't like, go on another hook. Then you go back to the ones you like and pick out which ones are going home with you and which one you are wearing home. They will bring your wife in to get her opinion too.

manno1

Hi not got conferdance to go to shop tred mesure my self did measurement and used calc on a website got massive cup size i am doing some wrong as i not to big but enough to feel em hang anyhelp guys

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I was told many time to get a proper fitting but was terrified to do it.  One day I plucked up the courage to call Dillard's to see if they did bra fitting and they said yes and then asked if they did bra fittings for men and again they said yes.  So I asked when they could do it and they gave me a time that day and as terrified as I was, I went in and introduced myself and a VERY friendly SA said they were expecting and immediately took me back for a fitting and even brought in bras for me to try.  I liked one so much that I wore it out of the store, after I paid for it of course.  I have had a very good experience with the store staff ever since.  I tried to get the wife to have a fitting while we were there but so absolutely refuses to have a fitting.  Why I do not know but it is her life and I wont interfere with it. But at east I have a store I can go to and not be afraid.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

I was told many time to get a proper fitting but was terrified to do it.  One day I plucked up the courage to call Dillard's to see if they did bra fitting and they said yes and then asked if they did bra fittings for men and again they said yes.  So I asked when they could do it and they gave me a time that day and as terrified as I was, I went in and introduced myself and a VERY friendly SA said they were expecting and immediately took me back for a fitting and even brought in bras for me to try.  I liked one so much that I wore it out of the store, after I paid for it of course.  I have had a very good experience with the store staff ever since.  I tried to get the wife to have a fitting while we were there but so absolutely refuses to have a fitting.  Why I do not know but it is her life and I wont interfere with it. But at east I have a store I can go to and not be afraid.

Good for you Chief!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 08:56:29 AM by hammer »

aboywithgirls

I was told many time to get a proper fitting but was terrified to do it.  One day I plucked up the courage to call Dillard's to see if they did bra fitting and they said yes and then asked if they did bra fittings for men and again they said yes.  So I asked when they could do it and they gave me a time that day and as terrified as I was, I went in and introduced myself and a VERY friendly SA said they were expecting and immediately took me back for a fitting and even brought in bras for me to try.  I liked one so much that I wore it out of the store, after I paid for it of course.  I have had a very good experience with the store staff ever since.  I tried to get the wife to have a fitting while we were there but so absolutely refuses to have a fitting.  Why I do not know but it is her life and I wont interfere with it. But at east I have a store I can go to and not be afraid.

It's too bad that your wife refuses to be fitted. My wife and I usually end up bra shopping together. Whether it's her or I who actually need a new bra for whatever reason. Either one of us has changed size or we need a certain style or color, we usually go together. Shes the only one other than my doctors office that will see my bra so I want to get something i like and she thinks looks good on me as well. She does the same for me. 

If we have to wear a bra, I think we all, men and women should feel and look our best.

hammer

Actually Steven, my wife and daughters are very none judgemental if something is done not on purpose, such as male breast enlargement caused by perception medications or other heath issues.

That being said, my son in law has a brother that claims he is a transsexual, but he still likes women, has facial hair, like a crappy looking beard, cause he can't grow one, but likes to wear skirt, but he looks like an ugly guy dressed up for Halloween! This kind of crap none of us get at all, and my daughter and son in law have told him not to come around the grandkids dressed and acting like that!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
A transsexual with a beard in an oxymoron.  If he were a true transsexual he would be taking hormones to become a woman and have the breast and slimmer waist along with wider hips to prove it.  He is just a transsexual who want to believe he is not a homosexual.  It is good to keep him away from the kids in the family.  He needs help.

hammer

A transsexual with a beard in an oxymoron.  If he were a true transsexual he would be taking hormones to become a woman and have the breast and slimmer waist along with wider hips to prove it.  He is just a transsexual who want to believe he is not a homosexual.  It is good to keep him away from the kids in the family.  He needs help.

Exactly 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
As for bra fitting I haven't had one in a while since my breast are not growing that much.  However I still shop for bras for the wife and I.  Mostly I go shopping on the internet and if I find a bra I like then  I look to see if they have it in the wife's size and then buy them both.  I just recently order for us from Target and the wife loves the new bra, I now what she likes. That way I can buy new bras and as long as she get's hers I don't have any problems.

Offline SideSet

I cannot imagine buying a bra without trying on first.  When I buy a bra, it is usually after having tried on a dozen.  It is amazing, so many bras don't work the way I thought they would for me from looking at them and their sizes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024