Author Topic: Anesthesia  (Read 6211 times)

Offline NH

• Posting Member
I believe general is when you're fully out? I had surgery once to remove a nasal polyp, and they knocked me out with the little gas mask. I woke up with the worst sore throat of my life, but I was good after a few hours. I was so tired...I remember they told me I would be out by 8 pumps; last thing I remember is I heard the number sixteen being said aloud, and I was literally so tired that I could not move my eyes; then, I was asleep. Don't be scared about either; if you've got a good doctor chances are you'll get a good anesthesiologist.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I know when I had my wisdom teeth removed they knocked me out, but not fully...I was like half awake and half a sleep...I didnt feel any pain but I knew something was going on, like u feel the dentist pulling ur teeth....but u dont feel the pain, and you dont really know what is going on....its like the weirdest thing in the world...it might not make sense when I said u dont know whats going on but, its like you are dreaming... u just have to experience it...lol
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline MSJ108

Thanks guys!!

Offline rashdudes

• Bronze Member
I had General via IV.

Don't sweat its a piece of cake. I understand your stance, no amount of assurance can convince u 100% ... but u'll know what i am talking about after surgery ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024