Author Topic: Just had my consultation and have a surgery date  (Read 5247 times)

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
Great write ups mate keep em coming. Good luck hope it goes well tomorrow

Offline DannySoFanny

• Posting Member
Hey guys!

Its not going to be a big post, in reception waiting to go to my room. I've had so little time to get on the computer and do a decent post, using my smartphone atm and it's just so tedious writing a post.

So I'm a little nervous, adrenaline is going and I'm so so soooo hungry and tired. I maybe got like 30 mins sleep last night because the gf wanted to spend as much time with me before I left for a few days... getting those hugs in because I won't be able to for a while.

Today is the day. No more count down. Okay, nerves are kicking in.

I'll see you lot on the other side.

Offline DannySoFanny

• Posting Member
So I'm out of surgery, lying in bed hooked up to the cooling thing. I feel drowsy, but nothing too bad. I want coffee and food, real bad. 
So it's all done.Over so fast. First thing I wanted was my phone haha.
I'm not in any pain, just feel weird. 

Offline Nip

Well done mate

Does it feel good? Got my surgery with levick on 6th August can't wait to get rid of these fucking puffy nipples! 

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
Congratulations pal  keep us updated 

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:07:58 PM by rotors »

Offline DannySoFanny

• Posting Member
Well done mate

Does it feel good? Got my surgery with levick on 6th August can't wait to get rid of these fucking puffy nipples!

It feels amazing dude! I've been eating like a pig all day, drinking copious amount off coffee, watching tv and playing on my phone 😃 the food is tasty, the staff are amazing and Paul Levick is the man! The scariest moment is sitting in the bed before the operation, Paul comes in and takes photos and then it's show time! You lie down and get the needle in the hand, drugs go in and you feel drunk, next minute you're coming round in The recovery room.

This will be the best decision you ever make. I'm so happy right now, actually nearly welled up just typing that.

Well done and I hope you've a nice quiet peaceful woooooooSHHH POP evening !  

Rotors! These bloody legs things! I hate them haha! Can't wait to get them off! I was gutted when I realised they're on all night. The cooling thing on my ex breasts is well nice though ahaha

Paul also made a video of the operation which I consented to, feel quite honoured actually. I have asked him for a copy because I think it would be incredible and scary to see it.

This is the first day of the rest of my life.

I will get my before shots and post them on here 100%, if I can get my glad shots I will post them too and I'm definitely going to post my recovery journey pics.

Offline ggnail

• Posting Member
Great post. Glad your surgery went ok. I'm booked in for 5th August with Dr. Levick too. Trying no to think too much about it just now. I've ordered my compression vests and some arnica. Bit difficult trying to stick to not eating stuff like tomatoes e.t.c, but i'll try lol.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024