Author Topic: Dr. Bermant.... Please read.  (Read 3809 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dr. Bermant, please have a look at these 7 month Post-Op pics. They were taken from the 'Photos' section and left by 'gynegirlsaregone'.

Looks like something has gone wrong here. What do you think happend with this proceedure? Just curious....

TIA...

John.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 10:33:02 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I think thoes pictures are a hoax. Someone trying to scare people about geting surgery. If you notice, the scary pictures are extreamly large, so when you inlarge the photo, you cannot see much due to blurryness. The before pictures are sized correctly so the picture can be seen well.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline vaio

Just like thoes pictures from last week of the black guy.

The same pictures were posted weeks earlier and the guy had got surgery to fix already. The idiot that started the thread, made another screen name and is posting more bull sh*t. I cannot believe you guys don't see this....
« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 08:13:45 AM by vaio »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Assuming they are a hoax, if anything, it confirms need to do a ton of research on your PS.  I've seen several pics from my guy and have also talked 3 people on the phone, check your state (if in US) medical board website.  Avoid general surgeons.  When you talk to a ps, have confidence, make sure they know you know what you're talking about, etc.

That being said, i'd like to see some before shots.

Offline jc71

Just realized he did show before pics (allegedly).  They look like two different people to me. Why are the nips so damn big in the after pics?

Offline vaio

Thats what I am saying. Its looks like the pics are backwards. The after pics should be the before pics, and the before pics the after pics.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I think thoes pictures are a hoax. Someone trying to scare people about geting surgery. If you notice, the scary pictures are extreamly large, so when you inlarge the photo, you cannot see much due to blurryness. The before pictures are sized correctly so the picture can be seen well.

Dunno about that. I've looked at the before pics purdy close and there doesn't seem to be any digital tampering. If there is, the person who did the work is very talented. Looks legit to me. Will be interesting to hear what Dr. Bermant has to say about it.

Offline jc71

Manchester is pretty good at noticing trick photography.  Maybe he'll have a comment on these pics.  ;D

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline jc71

I look at these pictures and just don't know what to think.

Offline JTZ

• Bronze Member
Thats what I am saying. Its looks like the pics are backwards. The after pics should be the before pics, and the before pics the after pics.

Yes, I think the "before" pics are really the "after" pics....hopefully.

It looks as though lipo was not done. The guy's 'bra cup size' looks about the same...before or after.  Maybe it was areola reduction surgery only..?

I'd like to hear Dr. Bermant comment on these photos too.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 10:08:16 PM by JTZ »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Hmmmm.... Dr. Bermant decided not to put his $0.02 in on this one. ??? Strange huh?

John.

Offline jc71

Dr. Bermant has done so many of these surgeries, I wonder if, in his experience, he's ever seen anything like that.

$0.02 Canadian or US?  I'll pay the difference for crying out loud ;D

Dr. Bermant, what do you think about this poor guy?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 08:17:09 AM by jc71 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

$0.02 Canadian or US?  I'll pay the difference for crying out loud ;D

;D ;D ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024