Author Topic: Is this the worst case you've ever seen? *PICS*  (Read 7583 times)

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
i'm not trying to drag you down, but I am really not sure if this is just excess fat. Your not very heavy, and shouldn't really have an accumulation of mass round your chest. Even though you have excess fat on your stomach, I have seen loads of "skinny" people with a belly, but they have a flat chest. Only reason I am bringing this up, is I am very similar to your body-type, and everything for me points towards gyno, most here agreed with me on my pics, so I will need to follow your progress closely as well to see where I'm going  ???

EDIT:
Sorry I've been completely misunderstanding everyone posts there. Me and you are in the same boat, so the question to everyone else ism would surgery be a waste at our current stats? I'm about 65kg, but still have man boobs, I just cannot shift the fat though, especially on my chest. Still bit on my stomach, but it has definitely improved, but not exactly a flat six pack, just like yourself. You are getting to about the same stats as me, as not trying to dishearten you, but I am practically like some anorexic now, just constantly dieting, and its just not improved it, so surely it is at the stage where we just need surgery?

Offline NeedToLoseWeight

• Posting Member
i'm not trying to drag you down, but I am really not sure if this is just excess fat. Your not very heavy, and shouldn't really have an accumulation of mass round your chest. Even though you have excess fat on your stomach, I have seen loads of "skinny" people with a belly, but they have a flat chest. Only reason I am bringing this up, is I am very similar to your body-type, and everything for me points towards gyno, most here agreed with me on my pics, so I will need to follow your progress closely as well to see where I'm going  ???

EDIT:
Sorry I've been completely misunderstanding everyone posts there. Me and you are in the same boat, so the question to everyone else ism would surgery be a waste at our current stats? I'm about 65kg, but still have man boobs, I just cannot shift the fat though, especially on my chest. Still bit on my stomach, but it has definitely improved, but not exactly a flat six pack, just like yourself. You are getting to about the same stats as me, as not trying to dishearten you, but I am practically like some anorexic now, just constantly dieting, and its just not improved it, so surely it is at the stage where we just need surgery?

Ye mate 5 mins after I started researching it I knew it was gyne and no point giving myself false hope, its something that has to be dealt with and I want it gone asap. You got any pics up mate?

Offline NeedToLoseWeight

• Posting Member
yeah thatl do, get yourself a decent pair of running shoes though or youl end up getting injuries

if you stick to a good diet, and do 5k on the treadmill 4 days a week it should start falling off. Try doing some at home ab exercises

Search on youtube for "Scott herman abs"

have a look through his vids easy to follow and you wont need any equipment.

Alright mate I got the compression vest and the boots this morning. Uncle will drop the treadmill off this Saturday and worked out that I need to run for 27 mins at 6.8 speed to get 5k a done and I swear I'm not going to bed before I do 5k every day from this Saturday lol.

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
as pharmerjoe said, not the worst case i've seen, far from it..
i'm in a similar situation, but i'm starting from scratch.
you're lucky to get 3.5k off your mum  :o what did you say it was for??
i know what you mean about telling 'em, i'd much prefer to save up myself rather than tell anyone and ask for their help.. they wouldnt understand.
in regards to the 900.. what about a student loan? or just a normal bank loan?

Offline NeedToLoseWeight

• Posting Member
as pharmerjoe said, not the worst case i've seen, far from it..
i'm in a similar situation, but i'm starting from scratch.
you're lucky to get 3.5k off your mum  :o what did you say it was for??
i know what you mean about telling 'em, i'd much prefer to save up myself rather than tell anyone and ask for their help.. they wouldnt understand.
in regards to the 900.. what about a student loan? or just a normal bank loan?

yeh man I looked through the site and now realise mine isn't the worst case though it's pretty severe. Sorry to hear that mate... I told my mum I needed it to buy a car but I'll tell her I couldn't find one and invested the money in an ISA but really it will be gone on surgery but I'll pay her back asap. I don't think I can afford the interest on a bank loan :/ I'm just hoping to find a job soon so wouldn't need to borrow any more. Good luck with your situation.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Alright mate I got the compression vest and the boots this morning. Uncle will drop the treadmill off this Saturday and worked out that I need to run for 27 mins at 6.8 speed to get 5k a done and I swear I'm not going to bed before I do 5k every day from this Saturday lol.

Good work mate, keep us updated on how ur gettin on with the cardio.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024