Author Topic: My case with pictures finally.  (Read 5967 times)

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
I don't think you'll get a discount.  Plastic surgeons tend to charge a certain fee for a certain procedure.  I've never seen a doctor that charges depending on the severity of it.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
I don't see anything wrong with your chest at all.  If mine looked like that I would have never even researched this site.

Offline mklod

I feel like I'm looking at myself.  It bothers the shit out of me even though it's so minor it's mostly just me who notices.  It's good to see another guy in good shape with a "mild" case.

Offline scballersc

• Posting Member
The only problem with my mild case is that Im not so sure surgery would make it look much better.  Honestly, all these stories about scar tissue/leaving some gland in there to limit cavities really scares me.  The last thing I wanna do is pay 5 grand only to come out with a slight to no improvement.  I really wish a doctor could chime in just to assure me that improvement would be had with  with surgery.  I've seen top tier bodybuilders have successful surgery, so I believe an expert (read Dr. Bermant) could get the job done.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024