Author Topic: hello, I thought i would add to your list.  (Read 7541 times)

Offline craigtexas

Howdy
I just joined the site and thought I would say hello. I have all the bad stories as everyone else when I was younger.
As an adult I do have a few fun stories but I still don't enjoy going shirtless though.
Stats, 46yr old, 6'3", 225lbs and can wear a 38/40B/C bra.
I have had this since I was 12yrs old.
[/URL]

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Hi there
Im sorry to hear you've had that for so many years
Looks a bit similar to my brother's , even though he seems completely unaffected by his gyne lol... I wonder how he does it
Are you planning surgery? Id say your a good candidate for it & its never too late ;D  Up to u of course...
best of luck.

hammer

Welcome to the forum Craig, I've had it all my life as well and never let it bother me through the years. I went shirtless until I grow much bigger then the "C" cup! Due to a multitude of health reasons I've grown to a 46H bra size and I wear one to support them. I actually thought that I was only a DD, but my wife and daughters told me a was bigger and my primary care doctor at the VA told me to go for a fitting! The fitting was the best thing I ever did!

My family is very understanding and supportive, I have undergone many surgeries to help me in many ways, but I am not going to have this one. If you decide to have it, we have all the advice you will need right here on the forum as well as some of the best doctors in the business!

Good luck on what ever you do! We also have a section on acceptance as well!

Bob

Offline craigtexas

Thanks for the reply. No surgery for me. I am a sculpture/artist so I decided to keep them and start making sculptures that address this issue.
So far everyone has said there's no way to make them beautiful. I think I can in a organic/abstract style. Its been fun and enjoyable to push this topic into conversations and see the reactions in public settings.
Bringing this up has showed most people could careless that I have breast.
So its the past that has made it a problem not the future.

TomJones

Welcome to the site.
No surgery for me either.
Tom

hammer

The truth be told, me having 46H, I have never had any comments made, people that know could care less!

I have had people PM me and want me to send pictures of my breast because they wanted to "grow" theirs as big as mine! They want to know how to do it! So I had to tell them all the health problems they need to have to do it including losing their testicals! I've had to tell them they were sadly mistaken if they thought that I wanted them, because I didn't, but I wasn't going to let them change who I was! Having breast makes you no less a man then standing in a garage makes you a car!

Good to hear you have good plans on how to deal with such a small problem for some of us!

Bob

Offline craigtexas

Again thanks for the replies. I think this is one time where size doesn't matter.  To be frank, it's not about if my male thingy is bigger than yours.
It's a body issue that relates only within  yourself.  As I said before (no one cares). If you own yourself, they will own it with you. if you need more than you have get them. if need less get that also. But don't say Hammer is or isn't right or I am less for not changing myself to be the norm. Sorry for yelling but this seams to be the place to do it.
And I thank this site for that. Where were you when I was 12yrs old?
(I know there was no internet then)

O, by the way I read most of the post on this site before I posted my pic and no one has said OWN YOUR BODY. Once again just letting it rip here. WOW I just read what I wrote and it sounds angry.  I am not but maybe I am. I will leave it at that.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I too welcome you.

Looks very much like me except that my chest is a 48

I do not really understand all that well the guys who are so eager to think they need surgery. The condition that we have in common is not a rare fatal malady but a very common condition. So common that we are statistically normal and usually there is no pathology.
Grandpa Dan

Offline walt

• Gold Member

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
I welcome you too. There are a few of on here that have no plans for surgery. I am one of those. Again welcome.

Offline johndean

• Posting Member
hello, im here to ask for advice. what do u think about medical travel?
cause i ve recently found an offer of gastric sleeve in India..

Offline TigerPaws

hello, im here to ask for advice. what do u think about medical travel?
cause i ve recently found an offer of gastric sleeve in India..
It seems to me that a Gastric Sleeve is a solution looking for a problem. Anyone and everyone can loose weight, regardless of what anyone tells you.

Eat less = weight loss. Sometimes a person has to eat a lot less but after all that is the point.

Dieting takes discipline and will power, there is no magic bullet.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024