Author Topic: drugs for gyno  (Read 2205 times)

Offline axkiker

• Posting Member
hey i have been reading through here and see there might be a few drugs that are out which may be helping some of you.  I have what i call the puffy nipple disease as well as some excess fat.  Nothing drastic, nothing hangs or anything. Its just irritating because im in good shape.  what different drugs are you all using and who gave them to you. was it the endo or general dr

thanks  help a brotha out

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Good luck with a miracle drug bro.... I work out all the time and even own my own club.... I had same as you, puffy nipple etc.....only way is surgery .... ive just completed my second lipo session.... and still a bit puffy.... trust me, it SUCKS

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The good news is that there are some prescription medications which are helpful to a small number of men.

The bad news is that the number of men who are helped is rather small and a prescription is needed.

The medications involved each act in very different ways so the correct one would be based upon laboratory studies. Dosage would also depend upon laboratory studies. If the wrong medication is used, or at the wrong dosage, you might have no effect or you might in fact make things worse. Competent medical supervision is an absolute necessity.

A number of "over the counter" preparations are also available, but none of which are both safe and effective. These are not only ineffective, but expensive. Often they are offered with a "Money back" guarantee, but since they are usually obtained via the internet from foreign sources there is virtually no chance of making good on that guarantee.
Grandpa Dan

Offline axkiker

• Posting Member
ok so what about this new cream i just heard about called andractim or some other pill called taxomfein. (however you spell it)  Is this something which has been around a while and only works for a slim few or is it new and we just dont know yet.  Seems like someone on this board had good results with it.  Can anyone else chime in on this.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Both are prescription medications.

It is true that they can be obtained from foreign sources via the internet, but as I said previously: Competent Medical supervision is essential. If you circumvent the prescription requirement, you do so at your own risk.

I believe that use for Gynecomastia is "Off Label" which may mean that your doctor may not be familiar with these meds and may either have to do some checking on this use, or they are reluctant to prescribe Meds "Off Label."

Results are mixed, most of the evidence supporting these meds is anecdotal.

Your best resource would be an Endocrinologist who specializes in reproductive issues.

The medications will need to be taken, as prescribed, for some time before their effect becomes evident.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024