Author Topic: What do you use for growing pains?  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Midol is a great, long lasting NSAID that works very well. I still have occasional breast pain that usually coincides with growth. Midol works better for me than traditional Advil or Tylenol. Its usually suggested for menstrual cramps but it works very well for the typical growing pains associated with breast growth.

♥️Sophie ♥️
Thank you! I needed something that works!
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

p.r.1974

I was introduced to the effectiveness of Midol by a girlfriend almost 30 years ago, and I have kept a supply since for when it is needed.

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Midol is a great, long lasting NSAID that works very well. I still have occasional breast pain that usually coincides with growth. Midol works better for me than traditional Advil or Tylenol. Its usually suggested for menstrual cramps but it works very well for the typical growing pains associated with breast growth.

♥️Sophie ♥️
Sophie,

I'm suprised that after all this time, your breasts are still growing. I had gradual growth for about 10 years not realizing they weren't "moobs", but no pain. They've stayed the same during my weight loss going from a 38C down to a 36D. They now look more projected because of my smaller torso.

Joni💕💃🏻

Offline taxmapper

Pain in the breasts have over the past few days become somewhat unattainable.

The feeling has been a sensation of pushing out with a goodly amount of soreness of the skin underneath that feels like stretching.

Not sure what is happening, but I am solidly in 50 inches and pushing 51.

May God bless everyone.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Taxmapper

I’ve only felt discomfort with touch, no pain
per se. I am slowly growing also and am
crossing the 50 - 51 inch border despite
a modest weight loss , bust remains at
44. Sophie stated she had further growth
post thyroid surgery. I have that coming up
on Friday, we shall see.
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

I get pain about once a month for a few days each time. Growth is maintaining about a cup size every 3-4 months. My right breast was falling behind but I noticed that it caught up this morning. 

Under Sophie's recommendations I have been using Midol for the pain. 

Online Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Just a girl...if you are maintaining a cup size growth every 3-4 months. You better go have that checked out....something is wrong...seriously. Women don’t even have that kind of growth. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Just a girl...if you are maintaining a cup size growth every 3-4 months. You better go have that checked out....something is wrong...seriously. Women don’t even have that kind of growth.
Blood tests look good. Hormones are way out of kilter. 
My doctor is keeping a close eye on things. Hopefully things slow down here soon. 

Online Gotboobs

• Silver Member
If they don’t. Your boobs will be the size of watermelons next year.

Offline Justagirl💃

If they don’t. Your boobs will be the size of watermelons next year.
Yeah, I went from a D to DDD so far. 

p.r.1974

Midol is indeed a god send!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024