Author Topic: off the cuff underwear survey  (Read 10698 times)

Offline taxmapper

Mostly cotton bike shorts.   

Been weraing that for nearly 22 years. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
These:
Cotton & Lace Full Underwear In white | Full Briefs | Triumph Lingerie

Say what you like, I love 'em. Wide gusset, cool in summer, and a firm fit which is important to me for other reasons. I do have other undies in a variety of shapes and styles, but the ones I linked are my go-to.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
These:
Cotton & Lace Full Underwear In white | Full Briefs | Triumph Lingerie

Say what you like, I love 'em. Wide gusset, cool in summer, and a firm fit which is important to me for other reasons. I do have other undies in a variety of shapes and styles, but the ones I linked are my go-to.
Hi waist nylon =polyester bladder control panties full time speax brand

Brdy64

Tighty whitey is my choice. 😝

Offline carfreak

• Posting Member
Mostly boy short panties some times on weekends hipster panties

Kazmage

Ranges from Brazilian ,bikini and g -strings 
All very comfortable and give more support and are cooler then my old boxers 

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I went to Jockey French cut panties a few years ago.  Same as my wife wears.  We wear different colors, so no issue there, as we wear the same size.  It was weird, getting up in the morning and putting on my bra and going to the bathroom, and seeing myself in the mirror, in my tidy whites.  After I tried on one of hers, there was no going back.  Still have several of the old whites, for medical visits.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Been wearing jockey French cut cotton for years. Very comfortable. Wear Hanes boy shorts panties for doctor visits and those rare gym visits.

Upfront

I am with kazmage on this one. Brazilian, bikini,thongs

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
No fun here
Depends after TURP

Regards, Bob
Regards, Bob

Brdy64

No fun here
Depends after TURP

Regards, Bob
Same here 👍

Not TURP, but for inability to make it in time. 

Upfront

As already shared I wear almost any style of women's panties. More and more comfortable as the crown jewels shrink. Small enough to almost "tuck" themselves!!
My favourites are low rise bikini 95% cotton 5% elastene. In my usual department store I buy these at £8 per pack of 5. Choice of 5 colours or mixed pack
My wife noticed online that the store  were selling  this style for men in same fabric mix so I took a look when next in store.
She was right But white only and pack of 3 for £25!! I didn't ask them to justify the price as it is indefensible.
Guess what?
I went back to the women's aisle
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 01:00:07 PM by Upfront »

Brdy64

As already shared I wear almost any style of women's panties. More and more comfortable as the crown jewels shrink. Small enough to almost "tuck" themselves!!
My favourites are low rise bikini 95% cotton 5% elastene. In my usual depth store I buy these at £8 per pack of 5. Choice of 5 colours or mixed pack
My wife noticed online that the store  were selling  this style in same fabric mix so I took a look when next in store.
She was right But white only and pack of 3 for £25!! I didn't ask them to justify the price as it is indefensible.
Guess what?
I went back to the women's aisle
Wow! That is quite the price markup! 😳

Orb

Just satin panties with front support. Been wearing women's panties for 30 years and control front for about 4 years. My doctors told me to get the best support for my testies and his nurse said don't spend 50 bucks for the men's shorts, just buy the front support womens panties. She knew I already wore women's panties anyway and really they give me the best support and still comfortable.
My Dr. recommended the same to me.   Said With all the problems I have had I needed to for the support.  Two decades ago, and haven't looked back.

Offline carfreak

• Posting Member
Just satin panties with front support. Been wearing women's panties for 30 years and control front for about 4 years. My doctors told me to get the best support for my testies and his nurse said don't spend 50 bucks for the men's shorts, just buy the front support womens panties. She knew I already wore women's panties anyway and really they give me the best support and still comfortable.
May i ask what's front support panties and how can i tell?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024