Author Topic: Surgery Booked for July 28  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
My gynecomastia surgery is booked for July 28 in Montreal. Cost is about 4600$ total.

Weight: 230 pounds
Height: 6 foot 6 inches

This picture of me was taken June 1st 2009, I was 220 back then and did not grow more.

I will bump this topic when I get final before/after picture and I will of course post them here.
Anyone have before/after pictures they can post here to keep me motivated?

Thanks!

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
WOW! That's pretty expensive, I definitely thought it would be cheaper here in Canada, I'm in Calgary and hopefully it doesn't cost me that much.

Good luck though.

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
WOW! That's pretty expensive, I definitely thought it would be cheaper here in Canada, I'm in Calgary and hopefully it doesn't cost me that much.

Good luck though.

Yes, definitively expensive but I think it's worth every single penny. I just hope it'll turn out to be good results!

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23722.0

My current pics are in this thread.
Also, if anyone could answer the questions there it would be greatly appreciated!

Offline corvette09

• Bronze Member
I would not worry about the cost. I'm sure you are going to feel like a new man when it's done. Good luck.

Offline larry22

• Posting Member
you'll be on the other side days before me, my schedule is on Aug 2nd and i can't wait!! ;D

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
f*ck gyne

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
I got out of surgery not too long ago.
Let me tell you guys something. Health wise, if you can do it, no matter what the price is, do it.
The moment I woke up from anesthesia, my first reflex was to check my chest. When I saw my flat chest I teared almost instantaneously. There are just no words to describe this feeling. Also, there is almost no pain at all (thank gd for painkillers).

I have a checkup with my surgeon Monday, I will keep you guys updated!

Offline GQguy

• Posting Member
Congrats buddy! What an inspiring story.

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
Thanks a lot man!

Here are 1 day after surgery compression vest pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024