Author Topic: After Weight Loss Chest Issues - Answer to WhyMe? Post  (Read 2194 times)

DrBermant

You are the reason that I am going to have this surgery...

You stuck with it!

I am 18 years old with puffy nipples and some gland tissue, but i can still bust out the P90X workouts once and a while...
I know what you mean, and i am going to book my surgery this week!

I have gone from 242 lbs to 168 and now i think i owe it to myself to have the surgery... please tell me how it really is, i am going to get Dr. Lista to do it... so i know you can give me the scoop...

Thanks,
Max

The male chest can be distorted by both Gynecomastia Male Breast Enlargement. Drooping or Ptosis is a frequent problem after massive weight loss or deflation of massive muscles.  

Posting Standard Pictures to Show Male Chest Drooping after weight loss can help others better understand if the loose skin component is a factor.

Low areola and sagging skin do not give a good contour to the male chest.  Surgery to deal with both the residual contours of gynecomastia and loose hanging tissues can be combined.  Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Drooping Chest or Ptosis can consist of many different Surgical Options for Excess Skin of the Male Chest.  A Short Scar Skin Reduction Chest Lift hides the scars under the pectoral muscles and around the areola.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 07:26:51 AM by DrBermant »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024