Author Topic: Booked Consultation! And need Advice!  (Read 9829 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Damn i am running into serious issues, i cant figure out how to have surjury on the 23 without the rents knowing. I worked my butt off and made 7500 before tax this summer working in the factory, I got about 1400 in the bank after i pay my fees books and some for gas money. I figure i can afford the surjury (1070) but i may have issues explaining this one to the rents, i am also in between jobs and having doubts.

Did anybody else almost chicken out ?

Any advice around this would be appreciated/

Will fielding provide a note/letter to my rents outlying the problem and the fact that the gyne fat canno tbe worked off through training ?

Also on a side note i can now curl 45 lbs and my arms/shoulders look much more fitter and muscular but i am not seeing any adjustments in the chest area.........

should i expect any ? fielding told me i cannot lose that fat but i am still trying.

HELLP!

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
go get the surgery! life it too short for regrets!

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
on my consult he said the fat around the glan was different then normal fat and could not be lost to weight loss?

does this mean that it cannot come back once the surjury and its removal + glan is done ?

also i got a job at best buy, BACK ON TRACK BABY!

and i booked myself in for 40 hours manual labour on reading week + best buy so i can make most of my money back from when i got fired. Im at 550 ATM just need 520 more!  so i can make my surjury on nov 23, need the money by the fourth i think i can do it if i just spend 30 $ a week on gas, dont fail me now Cavalier :(

for surjury can i stay overnight then drive home the day after ?

Also if i pay 1000 on Visa, is it safe to assume @ 18% interest per annum i will only suffer $15 interest a month after the 21 day grace period? (or is it 15$ / every 21 days)

i figure if i can pay it off slowly like this i will have enough cash on reserve for an emergency....

also is it possible to get a 1000 $ loan? i could say its for school to the bank !

any help appreciated./
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 02:43:36 PM by brownman »

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Congrats on getting a surgery date!  I wonder why you're paying 1070 and CCSCC and I are paying 1284 as our student rate??

As for a loan, you coud probably get a student line of credit from the bank, but I'm not sure exactly what is involved in this (I don't think they'd ask you what it was for though, as my brother and I were looking into getting one to get a home theatre system), so just go to your bank and see what they have to say.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
he must have raised prices after September.

Offline CCSCC

• Posting Member
Brownman did he by any chance tell you how severe your gyne was??
For me he said that it was slightly Severe, so i was assuming the reason i was paying higher than what most ppl posted was due to how bad my gyne was.
Furthermore did you talk to Fielding about your predicament; in keeping the operation a secret etc... perhaps Dr. Fielding might have given you a break due to your circumstances?
Btw, im paying 1284.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
nope we talked for like 5 mins about wut program i am in and all that pointless stuff.

Then said ok i think i know why your here

then took a look and did the whole procedure you guys did at the consult, i put my shirt back on he said it is a glan that i have in there which makes my nipple slightly enlarged ,and said it will get smaller a little bit after a week or so after the sujury and then said therei s fat there but it is not regular fat and i can not loose it at the gym. He said he leaves a little there to make it look normal

Question:
Should i have the whole fat + glan removed, i bench press about 150 regularly and am wondering if my chest would look fine like this ?

but anyways he said yeah it was a large glan and some fat in there that had to be removed and i couldnt loose it any other way aside from medicines but those dont work usually he said.

Then i asked how much he wrote down some numbers measurements i think and said $1070 for my case with the student rate.

I don't think my moobs are that bad and i have lost alot of weight am down to 175 from 188 but no difference in the chest area which is why i opted for surjury.

I think i had a glan issue and some fat, he did say the glan was large so this may be why my fee is lower as i require slightly less liposuction since my glan is taking up a larger portion of the problematic area.

about how bad my gyne is i can pretty much grab the area i want removed with one hand on each side so that gives a somewhat idea of how bad it is.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 11:03:21 AM by brownman »

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
  • La La La La Sing a Happy Song!
Brownman, you could bench press 300lbs. and still have gyno.  No amount of weight training will get rid off it - I've been there and done that.

Dr.Fielding leaves some fat in there so that your chest will look normal, however he removes all the gyno-inducing gland tissue.

I had surgery June 22nd. and I'm now about 3 months post-op. and I look and feel great.  Train hard at the gym now, because you will be off for a month recovering.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 04:33:23 PM by KingCobra »

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
The way Fielding explained it to me is that there is two layers of fat, one that causes the gyne, and one that increases/decreases with your own weight gain/loss.  He removes the one that causes the gland, but leaves the other layer.  Also, from what may say here, he takes out about 95% of the gland and just leaves a small portion as to not leave your chest/nipple looking concave.

KingCobra, you got any pics?

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
king cobra how long tell u continued weight training ?

and do i need a compression vest and how long do i wear it for

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024