Author Topic: puffy nips surgery?  (Read 2040 times)

Offline mothamercy

• Posting Member
hey all,

im getting on the 16th, lypo/excision (if need be) and im just wondering if he will correct my puffy nips in the process?  or is that something i should ask him seperately..

thanks

DrBermant

hey all,

im getting on the 16th, lypo/excision (if need be) and im just wondering if he will correct my puffy nips in the process?  or is that something i should ask him seperately..

thanks

"Puffy Nipples" is a very vague phrase that means so many different things to different people.   Standardized photographs are one good way of showing your problem.  "Puffy Nipples" can be one of gland, fat, skin, or a combination.  I design my surgical sculpture to manage the contour problem.  Your questions are better directed to your own surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
hey all,

thanks

Dude, please heed these words: I have never seen good results for puffy nipples with liposuction alone. YOU NEED TO GET THE GLAND REDUCED / GONE! That means EXCISION. Don't let your surgeon tell you otherwise, seriously. By all means, lipo may well be necessary too. I had a combination of both and am very happy.
etc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024