Author Topic: Gyno surgery under 18 (Pic of the worst gyno you will ever see)  (Read 4380 times)

Offline gynosucks24

Thats my gyno, where can I find a surgeon that will do the surgery for me since im only 17. The one I had an appointment with cancelled the appointment since im under 18.

Btw I live in Ontario, Canada. I have had gyno since I was like 7, and I really want to get rid of it soon. This has ruined my confidence. I havent taken my shirt off in public in over 10 years. The last time I did I was 7 years old and got made fun of for having boobs.

hammer

Sorry to say, but you are far from being the worse ever! However, I know that there are men that have had the surgery in the states that were under the age of 18 but it would have to be paid out of pocket.

I'm sure that if your able to get the surgery done there would be a lot of test that would need to be done first, but I'm no doctor nor have I had the surgery done. I'm 55 and have lived with gynecomastia all my life and learned to accept it. Because of other health problems have grown to double Ds but have still lived a full life!

You may want to talk to your folks if you never have about how you feel about this, and maybe they will be willing to assist you.

Good luck.

Offline gynosucks24

Sorry to say, but you are far from being the worse ever! However, I know that there are men that have had the surgery in the states that were under the age of 18 but it would have to be paid out of pocket.

I'm sure that if your able to get the surgery done there would be a lot of test that would need to be done first, but I'm no doctor nor have I had the surgery done. I'm 55 and have lived with gynecomastia all my life and learned to accept it. Because of other health problems have grown to double Ds but have still lived a full life!

You may want to talk to your folks if you never have about how you feel about this, and maybe they will be willing to assist you.

Good luck.

Ya I talked to em but my dad doesn't think surgery is necessary, he thinks it can go away with exercise and I told him it can't and that I am skinny anyways. I know it is a gland and surgery is the only option.

Offline xelnaga13

Unfortunately gyne myths are prevalent. This includes the "exercise your gyne away" concept.

As long as your hormone levels are stable your age should not preclude you from surgery. There's plenty of surgeons that would be happy to help a 17 year old. I gyne surgery at 14.

Part of growing up is pursuing goals that your parents don't agree with. You have to do what you know is best for you. Gyne surgery is expensive but its not impossible to save up for at age 17, specially if you arent paying rent/health insurance/car payments/ cell payment etc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024